Non Disney hotels that have 60 day FP

Jrits

DIS Veteran
Hi, I’m wondering if there is a list somewhere of the Disney springs hotels that have EMH and 60 day FP

I would recommend contacting dreams unlimited travel agent. I had my boss use them to stay at a non Disney hotel but under the preferred Disney list so they could book the FP at the same time and they saved her money by going through them.

Yes there is:

https://disneyspringshotels.com/our-7-hotels/
The privileges are also extended to the Waldorf Bonnet Creek and the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.

You do NOT need to book these hotels through Disney to get the 60 day fastpass and EMH, and you can OFTEN get better hotel rates by going through the hotel directly or using a 3rd party like Priceline or Hotwire. The privileges are through the hotel, and are not influenced by how you book. Use hotel points, book through a discount website, or book direct...it;s all the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter