Non-Disney music that reminds you of Disney

Poohbug

Sherlocked
So, driving in my car today, listening to the radio.

Hotel California by the Eagles comes on and instantly I picture Tower of Terror in all it's pink glory. Every time I hear that song I think of the Tower of Terror.

Does anyone else think of Disney attractions when they hear certain non-Disney songs?

"Long Shot" by Kelly Clarkson. It was played at the ASMu pool and from that moment on it reminds me of the resort ;)

"Streetcorner Snymphony" by Rob Thomas makes me think of the World Showcase because it about all cultures coming toghere to have a big party.

Italian Concerto - BWV971 3d Movement - Presto.

Always reminds me of his work on the Main Street Electrical Parade...

Hey-Ya by OutKast. I know it's really random, but the last time I went on my birthday last year, I played that on repeat while driving up to the TTC with the windows down and dancing. The CM looked at me all crazy, but I was too excited to be in WDW on my birthday to care!!!

So, driving in my car today, listening to the radio.

Hotel California by the Eagles comes on and instantly I picture Tower of Terror in all it's pink glory. Every time I hear that song I think of the Tower of Terror.

I second this one! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter