Non Disney Theme Park ?

ms_mckenna

DIS Veteran
Hey guys I am hoping someone here is from Texas as well and can help me out. I figured out that DD will be going to six flags over Texas Arlington 3 times this summer. She wants her brother and I to go with her when she goes. A lot of it is probably Mom and her credit card being there but it will be something I am hoping DS will enjoy as well. He will also be going for his best friends birthday. Since we are only about an hour and a half away I am going to go ahead and buy season tickets, and maybe the kids and I can take a few day trips to Dallas this summer, to take thier mind off the fact that they do not think we are going back to WDW (suprise trip). I can get them for around 40 bucks a piece so it seems like a good idea since even discounted I will be paying 20 a pop for regular tickets. Needless to say if we take a few trips I will come out ahead. Anyway we have not been to Six Flags since the kids were MUCH younger, and I am concerned things will be different now. DS will be in his wheelchair, does anyone know how accomodating Six Flags Arlington is? If they have a pass we need to get like Universal and Disney have? I am going to really try to be open minded and enjoy myself even though it is not the world lol. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter