Non expiring tickets from 2017 actually expire?

deedubb

Always Grumpy, except when at Disney!
Someone posted this in another thread:

From what I've been told by Disney Staff and other Disney pros, is that the tickets aren't valid after 2019, the value of them (the price I paid) is valid till 2030.

I know that CM's are often wrong about things, but I checked my MDE on my phone and noticed that my tickets which used to list an expiry date of 2030 no longer have that indication. There is no expiry date listed at all. I purchased another set of tickets this year for our upcoming trip and these new ones (which must be used by Dec 31, 2018) also have no expiry date listed.

The 2017 tickets were advertised as never expiring. Once purchased, they then indicated an expiry date of 2030. Now, I'm hoping what is stated above is not true.

I cut and pasted this from one of the threads last year when there was a discussion about the expiration dates. This is a screenshot of the Disney site at the time. Canadian Tickets purchased up to May 20 were never to expire.

My MDE is also not showing expiration dates right now on any of my tickets. Maybe it's a computer glitch. But if you purchased during that time frame, you received a non expiring ticket. If they tell you otherwise, remind the Disney "pros" what they advertised on their site, and what you paid for - a non expiring ticket.

upload_2017-2-13_7-33-44-png.219988

I cut and pasted this from one of the threads last year when there was a discussion about the expiration dates. This is a screenshot of the Disney site at the time. Canadian Tickets purchased up to May 20 were never to expire.

My MDE is also not showing expiration dates right now on any of my tickets. Maybe it's a computer glitch. But if you purchased during that time frame, you received a non expiring ticket. If they tell you otherwise, remind the Disney "pros" what they advertised on their site, and what you paid for - a non expiring ticket.

upload_2017-2-13_7-33-44-png.219988

Thanks. I will screenshot that for future reference, just in case.

My Canadian non expiring ones also say 0 days remaining. So I tested it out and was still able to make FP for all 7 days. I don't remember it saying 0 days on the last Canadian non expiring voucher that I already used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!