• From Russia With Mickey

• To Russia With Mickey

• Northern Sights And Mickey's Magical Delights

• The Mouse Goes Baltic

• Mickey Meets The Mermaid - Baltic Cruise 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 more days and I'm outa here!!! I have enough Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer to clean all of WDW.

3 more days and I'm outa here!!! I have enough Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer to clean all of WDW.

I think the swine flu scare is just about over here.......anyway, with all your healthful living program, I don't think you could catch anything anyway!

first-magical-northern-euro12.jpg

giving it a try...hope this works!

oh, i love it! We'd like to order 2! Please.

I HATE housecleaning!!! I have to get the house ready for the dog sitter and I decided to do it myself(save money if I don't use the cleaning service). I need to find a good cleaning lady that isn't soooooo expensive! If anyone has one please send them my way.

I HATE housecleaning!!! I have to get the house ready for the dog sitter and I decided to do it myself(save money if I don't use the cleaning service). I need to find a good cleaning lady that isn't soooooo expensive! If anyone has one please send them my way.

I'm with you on that one. I hate cleaning. I need to start doing that myself too. We leave on Sunday, but we're having a cookout/party for Jason's b-day on Saturday, so that means: company!!!!

I'm with you on that one. I hate cleaning. I need to start doing that myself too. We leave on Sunday, but we're having a cookout/party for Jason's b-day on Saturday, so that means: company!!!!

The cleaning lady that I use charges me $200 every time she comes so I figured that I should do it now that we are jobless!

The cleaning lady that I use charges me $200 every time she comes so I figured that I should do it now that we are jobless!

I hate to clean too, so don't look in any dark corners when you come to visit me!!!

Hello there! Just wanted to pop in and remind you guys that your thread is reaching our board limit of 250 pages so if someone could please pm me with the new thread I will close this one out when the new one has been started. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter