Not a Disney question but ....

aussiejen

Mouseketeer
Where is the best place to buy make up in the states?
I normally wear MAC makeup but it doesnt have to be MAC?

Walmart , CVS, Target??? etc.. or are the outlets cheaper?

Thanks

Where is the best place to buy make up in the states?
I normally wear MAC makeup but it doesnt have to be MAC?

Walmart , CVS, Target??? etc.. or are the outlets cheaper?

Thanks

Everyone aussiejen is asking "Where is the best place to buy make up in the states?".

I have no idea on this topic but I'd expect the shops in DTD to far more expensive than the ones they listed.

G

If you are looking for the less expensive brands like CoverGirl, Revlon, Maybelline, etc., then Walmart has the best prices and a pretty good selection.
If you want more high end and a good selection, then Sephora is good.

Everyone aussiejen is asking "Where is the best place to buy make up in the states?".

I have no idea on this topic but I'd expect the shops in DTD to far more expensive than the ones they listed.

G

lol makeup can get expensive here in Australia....its much cheaper in the states...

If you want to check out makeup while you are staying in the DLR area, there is a Walgreens and a CVS both within walking distance (corner of Harbor and Katella -- across the street from each other). They will carry the drugstore brands like Maybelline, Cover Girl, Neutrogena, L'Oreal, etc. The Sephora in DTD is a nice one, very recently remodeled. The staff is super friendly and helpful. I didn't really appreciate this until I visited a Sephora in Santa Monica -- so not friendly (not rude, but rather clueless) and not really helpful. The DTD store has been very good with samples in my experience. There is a Target about a mile south of the parks on Harbor. You will find lots of drugstore brands there. And if you want department stores (Macy's, Nordstrom, Saks, etc.) and Sephora, MAC, Aveda, Bare Minerals, Fresh, etc., South Coast Plaza is a really nice mall in Costa Mesa (about half an hour drive south from Anaheim). There is a mall shuttle that runs from some of the resort area hotels.

My favorite is Ulta. Not only do they have everything, but they have so many tester products to try, they give free samples when you check out, and it doesn't take long to rack up rewards to get discounts. But all the places you list are just fine too. Large chain stores will have a reasonably large selection and the prices will be reasonable too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts