Not able to cancel online?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
We changed our trip from June to Aug and I wanted to cancel our ADRs, but it won't let me. It says I need to call. Anyone else w/ this problem?

I've had no trouble cancelling ADRs (keep changing my mind). I go to My Disney Vacation, click on dining reservations, sign in, enter my phone number and reservation number (no spaces) and it brings up that ADR. There's then a cancel button to hit. The only tricky thing is you have to have the correct phone number you gave when you made the reservation. I made some of mine over the phone and gave my home number and my online ressies I used my cell. Perhaps you're using the wrong phone number?

Is it possible that you entered a wrong phone number? I had this happen to me but it turns out that I had accidentally used my home phone when making the reservation instead of my cell. When I was trying to retrieve the ressie I was entering my cell so it did not work. Just a thought:)

DUH! I just read the entry right before mine and it is identical. Sorry- I'm a goof:)

It's usually related to the phone number. When you call they can tell you what phone number is tied to the ADR. I often will have to try 3 different ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter