• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not going in June! How to change ressie?

ZachnElli

<font color=green>Is it Spring yet?<br><font color
Due to a big 2 day meeting dh has to attend for work, we cannot go on our completely booked vacation first week of June! :mad: So we are going 6 weeks later in the middle of July. We already switched our plane tickets, now everything else has to be done. I have CR tower booked for June with a code. Should I wait and see if a new code comes out soon (since they expire 4/26) or go ahead and book without a code? I am willing to pay rack rate for the tower, I'd just prefer it with a discount! ;) What's the best way to do this? Thanks!

If your definitely staying there, then I say there's no question but that you book it now. You can always apply any available code that comes out later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter