Not Ready For Autumn

I'm eagerly awaiting Wawa pumpkin spice coffee especially since we didn't have any limited time flavors this summer.

A local garden center had mums for sale this morning.

Even worse, somebody was actually buying them. :scared1:

Way too early. It's still zinnia season.
:scratchin Is this some type of "no white shoes before Victoria Day" thing I've not been informed of? I pride myself on my acute sense of propriety and if my flowerbeds are violating good decorum, well I just can't. ;) You say the word Red and those petunias, begonias and loblia are out of here...:flower3:

I'm eagerly awaiting Wawa pumpkin spice coffee especially since we didn't have any limited time flavors this summer.

You shouldn't have to wait too much longer. I don't know the date they plan to start serving pumpkin spice, but it's been getting earlier each year. Used to start September 1. 2016 was about August 26th. 2017 was about August 22nd.

Just like Disney Halloween parties.

:scratchin Is this some type of "no white shoes before Victoria Day" thing I've not been informed of? I pride myself on my acute sense of propriety and if my flowerbeds are violating good decorum, well I just can't. ;) You say the word Red and those petunias, begonias and loblia are out of here...:flower3:

I surprised someone with your sense of propriety is unaware of the no mums before Labor Day rule. (Red's rule is none before October 1.)

Begonias and lobelia are quite acceptable. Red commands you to yank those petunias immediately. Not on my approved list.

Those people buying mums today are no doubt the types who put up their Christmas tree two weeks before Thanksgiving. Canadian Thanksgiving.

I surprised someone with your sense of propriety is unaware of the no mums before Labor Day rule. (Red's rule is none before October 1.)

Begonias and lobelia are quite acceptable. Red commands you to yank those petunias immediately. Not on my approved list.

Those people buying mums today are no doubt the types who put up their Christmas tree two weeks before Thanksgiving. Canadian Thanksgiving.
stock-photo-pink-rose-on-a-garbage-can-392276377.jpg
My bad - I totally should have checked with you first. :blush: I've learned a valuable lesson and we shall never speak of this again.

Did someone say sense of propriety?

. I don't know the date they plan to start serving pumpkin spice,
Just like Disney Halloween parties.

What a terrible world we live in when someone can just terrorize others by mentioning that vile flavoring.

My favourite non holiday day of the year is the day of our first frost warning. Right now, our temp is 32C with the humidity it is 44C. It is too hot to do anything.

Just saw a commercial on TV from Balsam Hill Christmas Trees. That is sort of pushing the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter