Not Ready For Autumn

Just saw a commercial on TV from Balsam Hill Christmas Trees. That is sort of pushing the season.

Yikes! - I feel like summer just started here! We had a week off school, went away for a week, and have only been back home for a week. I feel like I've just gotten into my summer routine. I love fall, but I'm not ready yet!

Last edited:
Noooooo, not ready for fall. I don't care how hot summer gets. I'm a teacher and opened the mail Thursday to find the annual back to school schedule of events for early August. Noooooo, I'm in summer mode.

Cannot wait for fall! School dragged on way too long this year. We missed a ton being sicks. We are starting school in a week in case it happens again.

Just saw a commercial on TV from Balsam Hill Christmas Trees. That is sort of pushing the season.
welllll...my womens' service club will be starting our annual Christmas Wreath sales end of September....but the planning starts now. Have to get it started to get orders out right after Thanksgiving...

went to the Hallmark ornament premiere this morning.
Do school supply shopping tomorrow for DGD.
Hot, hot, hot.........ready for fall!

Christmas in July! It’s getting bigger every year. We did a Christmas in July lunch last at work year, had holiday themed food, broke out a few decorations & wore our holiday uniforms. So fun!

I say, "Bring it!". I can't wait for fall! Summer is too hot and humid to do anything. I live in the southeast US where the asphalt is hotter than the surface of the son and the humidity makes it feel as though I am breathing soup. Please hurry, dear autumn!

I want fall! I hate summer. It's too hot, especially this year. Fall is my favorite season, though I also hate pumpkin spice anything. But I love apples so...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!