Not the Wave for Breakfast?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by chudlyfudly, Oct 11, 2017.

1. hsmamato2

hsmamato2 <font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad

I didn't listen to the podcast.... but last year brunch at the Wave was our best meal EVER. It was SO good,and so much better than the average breakfast onsite...it was a buffet, but so much nicer in there!

DaisyDuck001 and chudlyfudly like this.
  2. chudlyfudly

chudlyfudly Mouseketeer

Thank you all for your very helpful replies! It's been great to read what you all think.

I'll be staying at Pop Century for 2 weeks (coming from UK). If I visit the wave I'll definitely be going into MK, but at this point my plans are still open to change. I think you've made some pretty good points and my tastes probably mirror your own by the sounds of it.

There's been a couple of solid arguments for Boma here...I'm almost contemplating keeping the wave and adding Bomas on an AK day......:confused3

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. toolmanjan

toolmanjan Never enough Disney

The Wave's breakfast buffet has limited choices. quality food but the lack of choices is disapointing

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  5. captaindavidhook

captaindavidhook <font color=green>Stay away from there<br><font co

I ate at the wave 2 weeks ago. The food was ok the service sucked. The waitress took off for like 10 minutes. I had nothing to drink! It was a joke and I was angry as hell. When she came back I said I'm ready to go and she said, that's it? I said yeah I want to go. She was a creep. Boma is way better then this crap imo.

6. jrbenji

jrbenji Earning My Ears

Last trip having never tried any sit down restaurants for breakfast.
    we decided to do a couple whispering canyons and the wave being the other.
    We thought the wave for being a buffet style was good. Service was good food was hot if you like pancakes the sweet potato are very good.
    Plus the added bonus if you are visiting the magic kingdom that day you can jump on the monorail

7. DrunkJam

DrunkJam DIS Veteran

We are booked at the wave for breakfast on our first day. I thought the lack of characters and the buffet with what looks, on the menu, to be interesting, and tasty choices, but not overwhelming, would be a good easy first meal for the kids to settle in to WDW before hitting MK!