note to gaia players

marcm

<font color=green>hi ppl vmk is da best<br><font c
hi i was wondering if someone could make a guild on gaia for the vmk refrogees (sp?) so that all the vmkers can talk to each other on gaia, i cant make a guild since i am so poor on the game.

marcm

I have a little bit of gold saved up, let me check into the guild thing and see what is involved =)

If someone else is already in the process of creating a guild, please let me know. Otherwise, I will proceed.

EDIT: It's created, just making some changes. There is no entry fee and it is a public guild. It's title is "The VMK Refugees"

I see what you mean about being "poor." I didn't expect it to be so much.. now we can be "poor" together :p It was worth it though. Everyone please enjoy! =)

EDIT Again: I sent out invites to all the players I know of. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Michelle

I changed the Guild title to "VMK: Virtual Magic Kingdom" and also changed the main page quote. The mood was getting somber, and although I am sad for VMK's closing.. I am so happy for the time I spent on there and the friendships I made. I want to remember it as a happy time. I also didn't want anyone to feel left out of the guild.

Michelle

ok thanks just registered i could help with the modding there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter