Nothing available for ROL Dining Package @ Tusker House

turbonerd12r

Earning My Ears
I was ready to book at 5am central on the dot and nothing was available all day for ROL Dining Package at the Tusker House. Anyone else have this issue? You'd think since the date was available to click on that it's open to booking. Maybe they just haven't released it yet but I thought it was odd. Does anyone know why I couldn't get it?

Even during more 'normal' times at Disney, they tend to hold back on the ROL packages until closer to the dates. But hang in there and check now and then - the packages should show up in the near future. We've had this happen twice, and both times we managed to get the package.

Even during more 'normal' times at Disney, they tend to hold back on the ROL packages until closer to the dates. But hang in there and check now and then - the packages should show up in the near future. We've had this happen twice, and both times we managed to get the package.
Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter