• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOTHING tastes as good as SKINNY feels... Motivators welcome!!!!!

Ran 4 miles yesterday because I need to keep moving-have a gym membership and a treadmill here but it is not the same.

Go away heat and humidity please!!!!!! Finished running and not fast,just wanted to get the miles in ,43:28, and started dry heaving at the end. I am plenty hydrated I drink all day long every day???

Will see what tomorrow brings

Linda

Well haven't been here for a while but still doing my thing. Ran 6 miles on Saturday- nice and cool out, nice run loads of hills.

My SI joint feeling better after the hills, chiropractor said do more hills and it works.

Out for burger and fries last night-had a craving.

Last weight 158.2- still down 16-17 lbs.

Linda

Back from Maine and back on track-ran 6 miles yesterday in 1:00:48, a 10:08 pace. Eating went well and wt still at 158 lbs after vacation so not so bad.

This weather is awesome it can stay like this all year-woohoo!

Mammogram follow up in a week- really starting to freak out.Dont think I can do it again if I had to.Fingers crossed.I am scared I have to say.

Well I plan on a 4 mile run today then lots of errands.

Linda

WOW this is the slowest moving motivation board ever!!!!!! Bummer.

Ran 4 today in 39:13,a 9:48 pace.Wt=157

Absolutely beautiful out there.

Linda

Hi Linda!

Congrats on your progress with running and the weight loss! Amazing!

We seem to be on a similar regimen. I run for weight loss too! I started back in June and am down 12lbs. Not as fast as I'd like, but I also share your ice cream addiction!

Just wanted to say hi, and congrats!
Keep Swimming!!

Alisa

Thanks Alisa for the kind words- no running today, it is downpouring right now and is a washout all day.

Off to pay for Umass tuition oh joy!!!!!! What a joke!!!!!

Linda

WOW this is the slowest moving motivation board ever!!!!!! Bummer.

Ran 4 today in 39:13,a 9:48 pace.Wt=157

Absolutely beautiful out there.

Linda

You're fast! I'm jealous :) Keep it up. I saw you ran the Applefest, I looked at running that one! Can't wait for fall, oh man.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter