Notice anything new?

Well now....we inmates got our own litle Asylum didn't we???

Who asked about the Beer Fridge? It's the big one over there....

Wow, very nice, thanks!

Now, where are we keeping the cigars and scotch in this new set up?

:cool1:

And we can leave the seat up!!!

Well then momonthego, got the first wet rear-end of the board. Thats what you get for invading our space. haha

Can any DisDad say counter-strike?

And more thanks to the Moderator team. :worship:

Now we have more rooms to play in (which means even more corners to start tossing the empty beer cans into). OK, where the kitchen at? I’m hungry…

Kathy,

Is there any way that we could get thatsnice (i.e. Tim's) Welcome to DIS Dads post put as a sticky on the top of the page? Might give newbies a place to start.

Chris

Kathy,

Is there any way that we could get thatsnice (i.e. Tim's) Welcome to DIS Dads post put as a sticky on the top of the page? Might give newbies a place to start.

Chris
After I posted it I though maybe DON should set it up... with the DDC info on it. It would make it much easier for him to keep track of who wants 'in'. :confused3

After I posted it I though maybe DON should set it up... with the DDC info on it. It would make it much easier for him to keep track of who wants 'in'. :confused3

That's a better idea. I PM'd Kathy before I saw this but will again.

Got any pictures??

I took these of the West Wing while Fed wasn't looking.

The rec room’s TV
IMG_6155-1.jpg

The rec room
IMG_6152.jpg

Beer frig and snack storage area
IMG_6151.jpg

Stairs to the upstairs rooms
IMG_6156-1.jpg

View looking down from upstairs
IMG_6158-1.jpg

Not bad sightlines from our balcony
IMG_6163-1.jpg

And in Barry’s honor, one of the bathrooms. OK, I confess. My name is CJ and I take bathroom pictures. Sorry, no pictures of the TVs, they were behind me.
IMG_6164-1.jpg

IMG_6149.jpg

I took these of the West Wing while Fed wasn't looking.

The rec room’s TV
IMG_6155-1.jpg

The rec room
IMG_6152.jpg

Beer frig and snack storage area
IMG_6151.jpg

Stairs to the upstairs rooms
IMG_6156-1.jpg

View looking down from upstairs
IMG_6158-1.jpg

Not bad sightlines from our balcony
IMG_6163-1.jpg

And in Barry’s honor, one of the bathrooms. OK, I confess. My name is CJ and I take bathroom pictures. Sorry, no pictures of the TVs, they were behind me.
IMG_6164-1.jpg

IMG_6149.jpg

Is that BWV?

We can sticky info threads for you, once you settle in and get organized and decide what you want! :thumbsup2

I am just now finding all of these sub DDC forums...I am just giddy with Excitement!! Thanks Kathy!! Go Herd!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!