Notice anything new?

Love the BWV! The convenience of walking to Epcot and HS, the incredible street performers, the restaurants, the pool. All wonderful! You'll have a fabulous time, Fed!

I hope you're right....my wife is having a hard time giving up POR:lmao:

Cool....staying there a week in September.:thumbsup2

Very cool. I had it for a weekend for my DD's Sweet 16. She had 6 of her friends join us. They had the upstairs, I had the Master Bedroom & Bath. Otherwise known as THE WING THEY SHALL NOT ENTER. One of the GVs (I think it is only one) is spaced out on 1 floor, the rest are 2 stories. Make sure you have your camera ready for reaction shots. I didn't think of it and regret it.

Some more pics are in my TR. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=35148230&postcount=82 will take you to them if you scroll down a bit.

Cool....staying there a week in September.:thumbsup2

Not to get your hopes up or anything, Fed... I'll be starting my new TR soon and will give you my opinion of BWV :thumbsup2 <== is a thumb

Very cool. I had it for a weekend for my DD's Sweet 16. She had 6 of her friends join us. They had the upstairs, I had the Master Bedroom & Bath. Otherwise known as THE WING THEY SHALL NOT ENTER. One of the GVs (I think it is only one) is spaced out on 1 floor, the rest are 2 stories. Make sure you have your camera ready for reaction shots. I didn't think of it and regret it.

Some more pics are in my TR. http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=35148230&postcount=82 will take you to them if you scroll down a bit.

Fed - make sure you read this! Gives you a new appreciation for a SON :lmao::lmao: OH... and keep in mind that your room will NOT be like this one :rotfl2:

Not to get your hopes up or anything, Fed... I'll be starting my new TR soon and will give you my opinion of BWV :thumbsup2 <== is a thumb

Fed - make sure you read this! Gives you a new appreciation for a SON :lmao::lmao: OH... and keep in mind that your room will NOT be like this one :rotfl2:

Yeah, well....my room never looks like it's supposed to:guilty:

I just wanted to say THANK YOU. I had a really hard time following/keeping up with the disdad thread(s) and I think this may help me out a ton!

What does it mean for a thread to be a sticky? :confused3

Sticky threads always remain at the top. As a forum grows and more threads are added, older threads that aren't added to continually move down. We haven't reached multiple pages in the forum... yet - but - it is entirely possible, and then it can be harder to find what you're looking for.

:wave: WebmasterKathy, would you Please be so kind as to put the "Welcome to the DIS Dad's!!!!!" thread at the top of the Stickys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!