Nov 18 trip report

DeeB

Earning My Ears
I traveled with 11 family members total, my immediate family was just DH and 1 year old DD. We arrived the day before and stayed at the Courtyard Marriott, they picked us up at the airport in less than 10 minutes for free, the rate was around $70. The rooms were nice, Tiffany Town Car picked us up the next morning. Our driver was super!
Check in at the terminal went really fast, even though there were pretty long lines. We had a verandah room and would never be able to go again without one. It is really nice to go out in the mornings, just to have the privacy. They are worth the extra money. First thing I did after checking out our room was make all my reservations, then ahh relax time!

Eating- Parrott Cay was not very good, except the appetizers,but really everything else was good including the burgers, hot dogs, wraps. Palo's was incredible, next trip we will skip PC and try for Palo's twice.

Flounders Reef Nursery- we used the nursery 3 nights, the first night they had to call us because DD would not stop crying but there were alot of screamers in the nursery so I think that set her off. The other 2 nights we just left her for a few hours to enjoy some of the adult only parts of the ship, she did great and was excited to see the workers the next night. I felt very safe leaving my child there and she does not go to daycare normally.

I personally enjoyed Freeport, we took a cab to the beach and the small marketplace just to check things out, it was beautiful. Nassau, we did the Atlantis Tour, it was OK, pretty interesting for a one time deal.

The shows- I thought they were very good, Disney dreams being the best, I saw Monsters Inc. , we just did not have time to do everything.

Overall, we thought the cruise was awesome and are ready to take another rigth now. I can really see why so many people on this board have been so many times. We will go again!
I would be happy to answer any questions because everyone was so helpful on this board!

Oh I forgot to mention we then headed to Disney World for 3 more days after the cruise. I am not ready to do that again for awhile. It was fun but the cruise was the BEST!.

We were on that cruise, too!!
It was a grand time, wasn't it??
The "Sailaway Party" was just magical with the flags and the other cruise ships (whose guests most certainly wished they were with us)!!
Glad you had a good time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter