Nov 2018

KT0191

It's "Mr. Banana Beak" to you, Fuzzy
Anyone planning for November next year yet? Going the Sunday after Thanksgiving (11/25-12/02) Just got back last week and this will be my longest countdown in 4 years and I don't know what to do with myself! Anyone else in the same boat and doing the waiting game?

We are going the week after Thanksgiving 2018 as well! Even the same dates as you, November 25th to December 2nd. We just returned from our last trip a couple weeks ago, so it seems like we are both in the same waiting boat. A year and a half to wait is just too much!!!

It will be our first time at WDW during the holidays and we are Christmas super-fans, so I'm beyond excited to experience my favorite place at my favorite time of year!!!

What are you looking forward to the most next year? Do you think Toy Story land will be open by that time?

DD and I will be there :thumbsup2 We love Disney during the holidays and the weather is great. We usually arrive the Friday or Saturday before Thanksgiving and stay till the Sunday after.

We are going the week after Thanksgiving 2018 as well! Even the same dates as you, November 25th to December 2nd. We just returned from our last trip a couple weeks ago, so it seems like we are both in the same waiting boat. A year and a half to wait is just too much!!!

It will be our first time at WDW during the holidays and we are Christmas super-fans, so I'm beyond excited to experience my favorite place at my favorite time of year!!!

What are you looking forward to the most next year? Do you think Toy Story land will be open by that time?
Oh awesome! See you there :cool1: Where are you planning on staying??
I'm most looking forward to seeing the parks in all it's Christmas glory! I was very young the last time I saw the parks done up for Christmas and I don't really remember it at all. So I'm excited to see it all done up with my son (he'll be 5 at the time). Also, I JUST missed the Pandora opening by 2 weeks so I am really looking forward to that, as well. I REALLY hope Toy Story will be done! I haven't been keeping up much with the rumors of any opening dates but I'm hoping 2018 will be the year!

DD and I will be there :thumbsup2 We love Disney during the holidays and the weather is great. We usually arrive the Friday or Saturday before Thanksgiving and stay till the Sunday after.
I'm sooo excited to be there during the holidays..mainly for the weather haha. We are usually September goers. It's so hot and muggy during that time so it will be nice to change that up.
We will be there November 4th through the 11th. party:
Woot woot :banana: Where will you be staying?

Yes! Already planning on the week of Thanksgiving. It's a big expense since we're all the way across the country (Oregon) so I'm thinking about a split stay. Maybe half value and half POFQ.

Yes! Already planning on the week of Thanksgiving. It's a big expense since we're all the way across the country (Oregon) so I'm thinking about a split stay. Maybe half value and half POFQ.
That sounds like a great plan to help keep the costs down. We've done that a few times! We just stayed at Pop for the first time 2 weeks ago and I fell in love :cloud9: So I vote for Pop if you do decide to do a split stay :teeth:

This is my first long wait and onsite stay. Advice? When will I be able to book the resort and any specials I should watch for? Thanks!

This is my first long wait and onsite stay. Advice? When will I be able to book the resort and any specials I should watch for? Thanks!
Packages for 2018 should be able out later this month or early next month. Discounts for our time frame won't be realeased until next year. I'm hoping to snag free dining in the Spring should they offer it again!

We will be making a big family trip for Thanksgiving week 2018! I am so excited to see the Christmas decorations, but I am worried about the crowds!

We are planning the week after Thanksgiving. I have heard that it is a great time to go! I'm hoping for nice weather, lower crowds, and Christmas decorations!!!! Trying to figure out resorts now. This trip will be a bit different for us because my mom will join us. So we will have 3 adults and 2 kids.

Making a trip from the UK next year, my family want to do other things so this will be my first time without them :sad: however, I have roped 5 of my friends to come with me so it's the start of new/different memories!!

Saturday 24th November - Tuesday 11th December!

I have never been around the holidays so I am SUPER excited to see all the decorations and attend my first ever MVMCP!
We will be staying off property as for some reason, it is extortionate for Brits to stay at Disney (although my other half has said he would like to do a couple of nights on Disney property so here's hoping :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter