Nov 6 or Nov 11

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
We have a day to use at Disneyland! :cool1: Just decided to go about an hour ago!
Now here is the dilemma. We can't go on Saturday (like I wanted to) because we have a friend moving and are going to their going away party. But we could leave Saturday around noon and get to DL about 5-6. Spend the evening at DTD and go to the Parks on Sun. Problems here=we'd have to leave by about 4 pm to get home at a decent time for school Monday and Small World is going to be closed (not a huge prob as we are going to WDW on the 15th).

OR

We could go after work/school on the 10th (Thurs) and go to the parks on Fri the 11. Small world is open, but I think it will be CRAZY there.

Also, if you used your hopper last on the 30th of Oct, what is the last day you can USE it? I just want to be sure I am calculating correctly.

Thanks!

I think the hoppers expire 13 days after you first use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter