Nov 9th dinnning reservations open...NO shows?!?!

katyringo

DIS Veteran
im sure this is just a case of Disney not knowing what the show schedule is but...

The first day of the holiday season is Nov 9th and dinning reservations opened today.

No fantasmic dinning packages opened, No PTN and no WOC!

Gah! I’m so impatient.

I would expect them to add F!, given that 11/9 is a Friday. It's possible that they don't know what will be happening with WoC - will it be back or is it still under refurbishment - and might not know for a while. In terms of PtN, they're probably trying to decide whether they can present it and the Festival of the Holidays at the same time for a prolonged period.

For the week before that, Fri Nov 2nd, fantasmic packages didn’t come up/open until Saturday (2 days ago) and they added Thursday Nov 1st packages then too. So they seem to be a week behind.

I would expect them to add F!, given that 11/9 is a Friday. It's possible that they don't know what will be happening with WoC - will it be back or is it still under refurbishment - and might not know for a while. In terms of PtN, they're probably trying to decide whether they can present it and the Festival of the Holidays at the same time for a prolonged period.

Yeah. This is what I figured. Man I hope. We are so spoiled with having a night time show in both parks... now it would feel weird not to have one at DCA.

im sure this is just a case of Disney not knowing what the show schedule is but...

The first day of the holiday season is Nov 9th and dinning reservations opened today.

No fantasmic dinning packages opened, No PTN and no WOC!

Gah! I’m so impatient.
Keep checking back for Fantasmic! and PTN. WOC won't be opening anytime soon....

Is Fantasmic going to run all Fridays through the holidays? I thought I read something, somewhere, that it would be a weekends only thing. But maybe I made that up?

We’re there a M-F and is pretty much given up hope that we’d see F! this trip. But maybe I had it all wrong??

Is Fantasmic going to run all Fridays through the holidays? I thought I read something, somewhere, that it would be a weekends only thing. But maybe I made that up?

We’re there a M-F and is pretty much given up hope that we’d see F! this trip. But maybe I had it all wrong??
Typical schedule is Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the holiday season.

“Late 2018” is what I recall so unless you are the last 2 weeks of Dec I wouldn’t get hopes up. And even then I wouldn’t get too excited because it’s DLR and they don’t exactly do construction schedules all that well.
Yes I am going Dec 21-27... and yes, wishful thinking. I really did love the show when I went 5 years ago and have my fingers still crossed that it will be up and running... :)

I'm with you. We're trying to organize our November trip and when I went to look at when our window would open, they didn't have anything past early November! Kind of surprising, as I can't imagine them not having Fantasmic on the weekends.

They released dates and packages for a new plaza inn dinning option for the Christmas fantasy parade today...

Hopefully that means we are close to night time show packages...

They released dates and packages for a new plaza inn dinning option for the Christmas fantasy parade today...

Hopefully that means we are close to night time show packages...

Hoping hoping hoping!! Is the Christmas fantasy parade new or repeat? It has to be soon as we are nearing the entertainment schedule release anyway, I hope.

Hoping hoping hoping!! Is the Christmas fantasy parade new or repeat? It has to be soon as we are nearing the entertainment schedule release anyway, I hope.
The Christmas Fantasy Parade has been running for many years. They do make small changes each year.

Trying to call Dining to ask about this and getting frustrated with being on hold for so long. 38 minutes and counting! It's not even peak times right now lol

Well after 45 minutes of holding, they finally answered! :faint:

But, alas, no news and they aren't sure when they will be released. boo! Hopefully sooner rather than later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter