Nov bounce back stalking............

Following along, just want to make sure I understand. Normally travel in August, so we book the free dinning bounce back that is (or was) valid to book till 10/31/17. Will be back in Dec. Is everyone saying that the Nov 1 till whenever in room bounce back offer is just a room only discount? Or is it too early/flyers not updated yet to know if free dinning will also be included with the Nov 1 till whenever bounce back? Thanks

If you are traveling in Dec, the BB offered in December will be for room only. The free dining was from Aug 11 to Oct 31. It tends to follow the same pattern, more or less, every year.

Hearing rumors on another site that the BB offer is only 10% off. Any truth to this?

Hearing rumors on another site that the BB offer is only 10% off. Any truth to this?

Well, if you read this thread you would see it is 30% for deluxe. On another BB thread it was reported 25% for mods. Usually that means 20% for values, but I haven't seen verification of that yet.

Well, if you read this thread you would see it is 30% for deluxe. On another BB thread it was reported 25% for mods. Usually that means 20% for values, but I haven't seen verification of that yet.

i did indeed read this thread and have participated in discussion which is why i was surprised to hear reports of folks currently at WDW reporting only 10%. Guess I won't know for sure until I am there myself in 3 weeks

2018 room only discount dates are.
Jan 1-3, 7-11, 15-18, 21-25, 28 to Feb 1,
Feb 4-7, 11-15, 19-22, 25-Mar1,
Mar 4-8, Apr 3-5, 8-12, Apr 15 to May 24th , May 28 to Aug 30,
Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time.

It’s a 30% discount for deluxe resorts. I don’t know the other ones.

I should have guessed. We’ll be there February 8-11, exactly on a blackout date.

Do you know what category the Fort Wilderness cabins considered?

We are going sometime in August (will not know exact timing for a while). We decided not to wait for date confirmation and go ahead and try to book bounceback from our room last Saturday night. We scored POFQ standard view for Aug 7-14 for less than $200 a night. I was happy to get that, but the availability for deluxe seemed pretty limited. We tried for AKL with only bunk bed pool rooms available ($$$). Beach Club was only club level available.

We will also probably book a travel agency exclusive offer for later in August and then pick between them later. Thanks, again, for the info on bouncback, everybody! There was no information at all in the room, so these threads were very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!