November 17th, 2018 - Fantasy Eastern Carribbean - Very Merrytime Cruise

Docmum

Momoftwo
Hi there,

anybody out there who is on that cruise, would like to get in touch and/or even start a FE group?

Would love to hear from fellow DISers/Cruisers !!

Please let me know what you think - hope to find several of you ! :)

Yes, I did - but didn‘t find anything.

It‘s hard to believe that no one on that cruise is here on the DIS board. It would be great to find some fellow cruisers here and to maybe organize a FE group.

I hope, one or the other will show up finally.

Hello! First time cruiser here. A friend told me to find the FB or Disboard groups. Couldn’t find either!

Hello docmum and fai.
Our family is looking forward to the November cruise. We can’t wait to watch Ralph breaks the internet on board.
We’ve done the fish extender activity twice. It is fun for them to explore the ship and deposit gifts into the fish extenders. are You still interested in doing the fish extender exchange?

Hi Sharon.

Our family of 4 is interested in joining a FE group too. Let’s wait and see who else wants to join.

I'm late to the game as well. I have a 9 yr. old girl & would love to finally participate in a fish extender group. I would also love to know if there is an already established group!

Is anyone here still interested in doing an FE group? If so, can you sign up for the FB group ASAP? We will need to get started soon so everyone will have time to plan and get organized.

Is anyone here still interested in doing an FE group? If so, can you sign up for the FB group ASAP? We will need to get started soon so everyone will have time to plan and get organized.
We joined a FaceBook group of just a handful of families to start a FE group. A mom on here is the one who set it up. There is a larger group that we didn't find early enough so we missed the deadline to participate. Here is the link to our page. Join & participate with us! We are closing sign up after this weekend!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2175928329397644/

Hello, this is our first Disney Cruise and just found out about the FE. Realizing I’m way late finding out about this, I would love to learn about this group from everyone participating. Is it too late to join?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!