November 20, 2020 Wonder out of Galveston

We are booked on this cruise but deciding by PIF date if we will cancel or not. Planning to go with our son and DIL and two grandchildren. Sounds like so much fun but we are watching the August cruises (if they happen) to see what has changed. If "too much" is different - such as required masks for passengers, closed pools, closed kids club and no interaction with characters other than a wave as we go by, then we will be canceling.

Biggest deal breaker for me will be required masks for guests. I can't bear taking the kids on such a special trip and not being able to see their smiles. Too heartbreaking for me. Hope I'm wrong about ALL of this and that things will be "normal" by November:)

We are booked on this cruise but deciding by PIF date if we will cancel or not. Planning to go with our son and DIL and two grandchildren. Sounds like so much fun but we are watching the August cruises (if they happen) to see what has changed. If "too much" is different - such as required masks for passengers, closed pools, closed kids club and no interaction with characters other than a wave as we go by, then we will be canceling.

Biggest deal breaker for me will be required masks for guests. I can't bear taking the kids on such a special trip and not being able to see their smiles. Too heartbreaking for me. Hope I'm wrong about ALL of this and that things will be "normal" by November:)

I hope it's all back to as normal, too! We won't go if masks are required, either. Sigh. I sure hope along with you that things will be "normal"! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!