November 2017 pre trip and trip reports

Jim, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who was rolling his eyes on that other post.

Randy, good choice on air decorations. I have the same ones. Oh, and socks are overrated.

Nice, Randy!

We took a look at them in September, but were on our way somewhere and didn't spend the time.

j

Randy Thanks for memories of 1964 NY Worlds Fair and my childhood Oh and FYI hardtop model make a decent submarine with windows up

Looks like everyone is having a great time!!! We spent the weekend visiting family, playing shuffleboard and relaxing. The DH was starting to feel a little under the weather, but we crossed our fingers, hoping it would clear up. Yesterday we had PPO reservations at BOG and ended up first in line for SDMT!! After that we headed over to Peter Pan and we were the chosen ones for the red card! By that time DH was feeling pretty lousy, so he sat on a bench to see if he would start feeling better. Kids and I went over to the Little Mermaid and we got the red card there too!! Checked back in with DH, and he wasn’t feeling better, so he headed back to the Fort to lay down. Kids and I rode the HM twice, BTMRR twice (got the red card once again!! 3 times in 1 day!), Tiki Room, Carousel of Progress (DS’s fav), played some SOTMK and by then the Park was packed-even the People Mover had a line! Checked in with DH, and ended up taking him to the clinic. He was put on some antibiotics and is feeling much better today!!! We’re going to head over to DS for a little while, then MVMCP tonight!!!

Managed to book JBJB dessert party finally. I was picky about the date I wanted. I want to do it on a work day so we are home with the kids all day then go out. I was not a huge fan of the show last year but am told more fireworks. I decided on dessert party literally to pay for better view. I have no intention of staking out a space early and last year we stood to the back so thought maybe the reason I did not like it as much was because I could not see a lot. Hey after all my stalking got everything I was looking for. Still super excited about my cake decorating.

Just a word of warning if you do go the wrong way in a loop in a cart and come bumper to bumper with the Fort Wilderness Partol, they won't be happy with you, even the old bathroom excuise didnt work. Haha,

I gotta stop hanging out with Tiggerdad, his lawbreaking ways are rubbing off on me.

Anyhow after my run in with the Disney law, we came back to the camper for some sweat shirts to go watch the fireworks and water parade, had a good day at EPCOT, had lunch at The Seasons, always good to me. The crowds aren't too bad, waited 30 mins for Soarin' witch is pretty good I think, and now back to FW beach.

My feet do hurt a little so far 12,000 steps today. Are you and Burt ready to hit the road yet?!

You have no idea had a big work weekend and lots of stuff going on. Ready for vacation yes, packed up not a chance. I did do laundry today. One load for me and bert and two for the dogs. Seriously no kids and I do laundry ALL the time, yes almost every day for the rock stars.

Just a word of warning if you do go the wrong way in a loop in a cart and come bumper to bumper with the Fort Wilderness Partol, they won't be happy with you, even the old bathroom excuise didnt work. Haha,

I gotta stop hanging out with Tiggerdad, his lawbreaking ways are rubbing off on me.

Or you should hang out with me more.:smooth:

For instance, I would have darted to his passenger side and shot past him. This way he doesn't use his open door to block me. :drive:

Maybe have one of the passengers fake a seizure or asthma attack. :faint:

Bottom line, don't waste time explaining.:snail:

Maybe throw a doughnut...:banana:

Or you should hang out with me more.:smooth:

For instance, I would have darted to his passenger side and shot past him. This way he doesn't use his open door to block me. :drive:

Maybe have one of the passengers fake a seizure or asthma attack. :faint:

Bottom line, don't waste time explaining.:snail:

Maybe throw a doughnut...:banana:
WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!:scared1::dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter