NOVEMBER 2018! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

Guidelines for posting outlined in first post

All posts not following guidelines were and will be removed

I have a BOG dinner for 2 people at 4:05pm on November 7th that I will be cancelling. I will cancel probably sometime this weekend unless someone wants to coordinate.

**Update: Successfully transferred!

Last edited:
Disney just released a ton of Tusker House dinners for early November. Didn’t see them at 180, so figured it was just a delay.

Just curious if this may happen with CRT? There wasn’t a single dinner reservation at my 180+8 for week of November 11th...I’m just curious if anyone was able to get a CRT dinner that week ... hoping they may open more as they have with BOG because it really seemed like there was a lack of availability?

brie, pretty sure your post is going to be deleted, but i'm wondering the same things. and hoping!

also, just canceled liberty tree for 11/18 at 1pm, party of 3, if that helps anyone. couldn't hold to coordinate, sorry!

I just got BOG for November 21st at 7:35PM so they must have opened it all up for November. There was nothing this morning but it was up there just now!
Thanks for the heads up - I got BOG for 11/20, when two days ago there was nothing!

(As a result of reservations shifting around, I canceled:
Wave 11/20 5:05
The Plaza 11/22 5pm
chef Mickeys 11/24 5:15pm

Good luck to all!)

I just cancelled a Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine for 5:15 On 11/13 to pick up something else. I don't even know if this is hard to get but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Cancelled: Tusker House for 7 at 7:25pm on Thanksgiving November 22

Couldn’t hold to coordinate sorry!

It looks like they just added a bunch of fantasmic mama Melrose lunch packages in November. I had been looking for last couple of weeks for 11/12 and there was nothing, now there are a bunch of lunch reservations available, in case anyone was looking. because of this,

I cancelled a Hollywood and vine fantasmic lunch reservation for 3 at 11:45 on 11/12.

Hope this helps someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!