November 2018 Discount Watch

Anyone know if Disney releases additional rooms? I'm currently booked for All-Star Sports November 10-18 at rack rate. Apparently there are no rooms currently available for my dates for the promo. The discount would only be about $60 so while there are rooms available at Music and Movies I'm not willing to move for it lol. Just wondering if I should keep checking periodically.
I don't know if they release additional rooms or if people just book up EVERYTHING and then a ton of it gets cancelled later, but I almost always can find the best deals 1-4 weeks out from my dates. I would just keep checking.

Happy Dance!!! I got my unique pin code to work, so even though it upped my cost on the tickets and dining plan to 2018 rates (trip was booked in 2017 before the increase) it still knocked a net total of $375 off the entire package.

Received a PIN CODE via SNAIL MAIL today lol! Was able to upgrade to AKL from POR for only $115 more. Considering we missed free dining by one day (although I dont think Riverside was included) and the other offer (Again, nothing available for Riverside for my dates) I consider this a WIN! Discounts have been so hard to get lately!

I have a newbie question. My travel agent can't apply the discount even though it applies to my resort and dates. Is that because there is no availability at my resort left? Is there a chance someone will drop a reservation sometime between now and December and then that discount will be available again? Is that how it works? Or am I out of luck because there was no availability now?

I have a newbie question. My travel agent can't apply the discount even though it applies to my resort and dates. Is that because there is no availability at my resort left? Is there a chance someone will drop a reservation sometime between now and December and then that discount will be available again? Is that how it works? Or am I out of luck because there was no availability now?
Yes, that usually is the case. When discounts are released, they are limited amounts. This happened to me with our current reservation...resort and dates were correct, just no rooms available for the discount. It is very possible there are no rooms left for your resort. A good TA will keep checking for discounts that may apply to you until your travel dates, as sometimes rooms do open up that are eligible!! Where are you staying?

I also received a PIN Code via email ...but for my mom . She went with us once and I get codes for her all the time now. She got it in snail mail too. Such a bummer that we can’t use it.

There are no king beds in the ROYAL sections of POR. They are all queen beds.
Yes I found this out the hard way. Called to check on more discounts and the cast member let me know that they had put us in a king bed room but it wasn’t a royal room. She was able to get our old reservation back and then found a $300 discount for us. Wasn’t the $600 that was setup before but I’m sure it was only that much because we were no longer in a royal room.

Yes I found this out the hard way. Called to check on more discounts and the cast member let me know that they had put us in a king bed room but it wasn’t a royal room. She was able to get our old reservation back and then found a $300 discount for us. Wasn’t the $600 that was setup before but I’m sure it was only that much because we were no longer in a royal room.

Wow, that is great luck that your old reservation was still available. When are you traveling?

I have been looking for discounts for our week in late Nov. , and NOTHING ;-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter