November 2019 TR thread & Recreation schedule in Posts 4-5- 6

Got home last night around 430 pm, quickly winterized the TT. I just blew out the lines and removed the anode rod and poured antifreeze in the drains. Hope its good enough. Im at work now tomorrow is supost to be in the low 30s , so ill wait for some better weather to pump some antifreeze i to the lines. We had a blast at disney! My daughter was happy , i will unload the camper soon!

We made it home last night approx 9:00. Actually we left The Fort Monday 11/11 @ 6:08 AM. Stayed Monday & Tuesday at KOA Milton. The high winds, rain & very cold made us stay Tuesday night also. Grumpy Aggie (Arnold) decided we could make it home (La Grange, Tx) in one day. We did, 13 hours. The traffic going thru Houston delayed us a few hours. Could not believe the traffic & large trucks on the road. We did not unhook last night & now it will be raining all day, so we stay attached to the truck. Had a great time, no problems, weather was good most of the time & enjoyed the Halloween activities with Halloween. Not my favorite holiday. Enjoyed meeting some of the Dis group & hope to see all next October.

When does everyone decorate their sites for Christmas? We arrive this weekend and I remember from years ago how much fun it was to see the sites decorated. Is that still a big thing for Christmas or should we not waste our time coming out there from the AS Sports?

When does everyone decorate their sites for Christmas? We arrive this weekend and I remember from years ago how much fun it was to see the sites decorated. Is that still a big thing for Christmas or should we not waste our time coming out there from the AS Sports?
Best day this fall at Disney. Took the boat from fort to Wilderness Lodge for the afternoon. PERFECT. 20191119_142802.jpg

Lol, enjoy it! I just winterized the TT and am washing all the linens. I can say this, i am jealous! Have fun bud!

DH and I arrived yesterday. We are attending the IAAPA conference in Orlando again this year. It was a trip planned within the last 6 weeks, we were not planning to come to the conference this year but we’re offerd free passes from a supplier, I was able to get time off so here we are. The Fort is festive. Yesterday we arrived around noon and after setting up we were off to Epcot and then MK. Turned in early as we had been up since 3:45 am.
Today we were out to the conference and then this afternoon to Epcot to ride Soarin’ . We plan to go to Disney Springs after for dinner and to walk the Christmas Tree Trail.

DH and I arrived yesterday. We are attending the IAAPA conference in Orlando again this year. It was a trip planned within the last 6 weeks, we were not planning to come to the conference this year but we’re offerd free passes from a supplier, I was able to get time off so here we are. The Fort is festive. Yesterday we arrived around noon and after setting up we were off to Epcot and then MK. Turned in early as we had been up since 3:45 am.
Today we were out to the conference and then this afternoon to Epcot to ride Soarin’ . We plan to go to Disney Springs after for dinner and to walk the Christmas Tree Trail.

Cool beans, Boomer1. How long will you be at the Fort?

Bama Ed

PS - say hey to DH for me

Camped at the Fort Nov. 10-15. I requested the 2100 loop and got my request.:cool1: I love the 2100 loop because it is small and close to the bus stop. Received the text saying my campsite was ready about 11:30 am and was able to go directly to the campsite and bypass check in. Loved being at the fort again. Some campsites were decorated for Christmas, but didn't see anything elaborate. I had a Mickey light projector for the side of the camper that I bought last year for 1/2 price after Christmas. The parks were crowded, as usual. I visited all 4 parks with a park hopper, but always ended up at Epcot at the Food and Wine Festival. Epcot is a construction zone right now and probably will be for sometime to come. I rode the Skyliner from Epcot to Hollywood Studios and absolutely loved it! Easy on and easy off, quiet, smooth ride, and great views. I rode in a gondola that wasn't wrapped in Disney characters from Epcot to Caribbean Beach and a gondola that was wrapped in Disney characters from Caribbean Beach to Hollywood Studios. I preferred the one that wasn't wrapped because the view was better. I didn't stay in the parks for any of the fireworks shows because the parks were so crowded. I have to admit that I don't enjoy the parks as much as I used to because of the crowds and rude guests that one always encounters when the parks are crowded. I only spent about 2 hours at Hollywood Studios because of the crowds. I loved the theming for Galaxy's Edge, very impressive! This short trip to the Fort was part of a longer 3 week end of the season camping trip, before returning home and filling the camper with the pink stuff for the winter.😥 Next trip to Disney will be in Jan. with the DD. Staying at a Disney hotel for this trip. Hopefully the parks won't be as crowded for this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!