November, 2019: Where are you staying?

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
We will be back at Walt Disney World in November, 2019. November 20th to November 30th to be exact. We'll be staying in a preferred room at Disney's Pop Century Resort. I'm super excited that we'll be able to take the new Skyliner!

What are your dates and where are you staying?

lubichan:
Disney's All Star Movies: Nov. 28th to Dec. 5th

Disneylover1979:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge: Nov. 30th to Dec. 15th

KevinW:
Disney's Beach Club Villas: Nov. 6th to Nov. 10th

Rach3945:
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter: Nov. 2nd to Nov. 5th

lauren_elizabeth:
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort: Nov. 27th to Dec. 3rd

disneydreamer1980:
Disney's Polynesian Village: Nov. 30th to Dec.13th

Tinkerbell615:
Disney's Pop Century Resort: Nov. 7th to Nov. 12th

Last edited:
Congrats on your next trip!

I'll be staying at Universal's Endless Summer resort from Nov 22nd - Nov 28th (which, on hindsight, is smack dab Thanksgiving), and then probably All Star Movies from Nov 28th - Dec 5th.

Big Family trip! 14 adults, 0 children. TWO 2 bedroom villas at BCV. Nov 6-10th :D

We are trying to absorb the new changes since we last went, many, many years ago!

Nov. 2-5th at POFQ. First time not staying at a Value Resort (because when we go with the kids we need a Family Suite)!

Right now, we’re booked at CBR (first time staying here!) from November 27th - Dec 3rd!

Kind of nervous about Thanksgiving crowds, but the holiday season is my FAVORITE and with my oldest being in 7th next school year, I don’t want him missing too many days near exam time.

The dates aren't set in stone yet, but planning for November 7 - 12, and staying at POP! Still working on logistics. :)

we will be at aoa little mermaid room from November 16 to the 23rd

We will be stay at movies standard room 11/30-12/07

We just booked Nov 13-19 at Pop Century. Really excited to double-dip and get to do Dapper Days and Food and Wine! Family of 2 - DH and me. I haven't been in almost 5 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!