Joining!
I am 80% sure I am going, with just DS7, Nov 17-23. Taking him to his first MVMCP, and now apparently SWGE. :scared:
As of right now staying POP 17th, CR 18-20, BWI CL 20-22 and back to POP 22-23rd. I am hoping for CL FP, but if it's no longer a thing, I am switching BWI to POP.

So, for those who fly, just how crazy is security at MCO these days? We don't fly often, but the last few times (just did in Jan) we flew into MCO, but flew out of Sanford. Every time I walk past the security it looks frightening! With it being just the 2 of us I want ease. :) SO thinking we might fly out of MCO :scared:, maybe...I think I am more scared of MCO security than SWGE crowds. :teeth:

So, for those who fly, just how crazy is security at MCO these days? We don't fly often, but the last few times (just did in Jan) we flew into MCO, but flew out of Sanford. Every time I walk past the security it looks frightening! With it being just the 2 of us I want ease. :) SO thinking we might fly out of MCO :scared:, maybe...I think I am more scared of MCO security than SWGE crowds. :teeth:

I have TSA Precheck and it's never been an issue. If you want ease of flying, that's the way to go!

I’m counting myself into this thread. We arrive 31 October and leave 7th Nov. We are staying at AKL, but I’m considering myself a part of the November crew.
What do you think?
It’s a yes for me!!!

Im in the october thread, but i guess im more November too, so ill post here also, oct 29 to nov 10th. Staying at the fort. Fist time back in 12 years for me first time for my daughter.

I wasnt planning on it, my daughter while still on the cusp of princess probubly will not like star wars. If i can see it i will be happy. Not happy about the added crowds. But it will be fine, mk , epcot ( not on the weekends) ak , we should see a bit qith 6 day passes and the mnsshp. Its a once and a lifetime trip, we will make the best of it!

Not to sure we plan on hitting up the Star Wars area. I know my hubby does.

We're on the fence, too. A lot will depend on what we hear about crowds after opening. We'd love to see GE, but not if it means waiting hours and hours in line or fighting crazy crowds. We're doing a full day at EPCOT and the equivalent of a full day at MK. We were originally planning partial days at AK and HS, but we'll have to see whether we keep HS in our plans or spend it in another park. Luckily DH and I are on the same page about being okay missing it.

We are absolutely hitting up Star Wars. In fact, my fiancé who is all a bit overwhelmed and confused by this WDW portion of our honeymoon, still thinks it won’t be open in time. He’s a bit of a Star Wars fan (obviously not enough that he’s reading the press releases) so I’m thinking I might surprise him with it. But I think I might be more excited than he is. We are going for a week though and are usually early risers. So we have time for a early alarm and getting there 2 hours before EMH. We also go straight from Disney to a Bahamas cruise and 5 days in Cancun; I can relax then.

If you can’t beat em - midas we’ll join them.

Joining the November train!

Like a lot of you, I didn't really get myself about Star Wars since I didn't think it would open in time, but now I am researching it. It looks amazing! I really just hope to be able to see and experience the land briefly, not even really concerned about riding the rides (If they have EMH or some paid event, I may try to get on MFSR, but I am not going to wait for 3-4 hours).

This is the first trip in awhile where there will be a lot of new stuff to see. I went last in 2016, so I get to see Pandora, TSL, probably the gondolas and the Railway ride not to mention SW:GE. My head is spinning!

Hi there! I'm planning to book an AoA family suite the week prior to Thanksgiving for my kids first time at WDW. I'm looking forward to showing my kiddos the magic and hoping to turn my non-Disney husband into at least an every-few-years Disney okay-er! My daughter will be 4 and my son will have just turned 2.

I've been watching all the drama about how Fastpasses will work once Star Wars opens, glad that will all be worked out before I have to make any decisions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!