This is the first time I've ever been in November. I just got back today. Honestly, I don't like they inconsistency of the temps. My packing was just all wrong. The first part of the week it was mild (around 81), but morning and evenings were chilly and I just didn't feel driven to go to the pool. Then it got hotter and that was good but we only had 2 days where I felt like I could wear the same type of clothing for one day.

Its usually chilly in the morning(50ish) warm in the afternoon(mid to upper 70s). So layers are the key. With short sleeves being the bottom layer. But cold snaps due happen! Last year we went the week after T-day and there were a few days it stayed in the 50s. Unusual but it does happen. We only swam the first day of 7 which is very unusual.

Thank you for the weather info. I guess I am on the right track with my packing then with a little bit of everything. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for mostly warm weather. But any Florida weather will be an improvement over the snow we have here at home in Canada!:sunny:

Posting this here and also on the November canceled ADR thread. We have the free QSDP and had planned on upgrading to the DDP. Unfortunately we won’t be able to so I will be canceling all of our table service ADRs tonight. I’ll wait and do it around 9:00 to allow enough time for people to see this and have a heads up. All reservations are for 3 people and are “toddler” meal times, haha!

Monday, November 18 - Tusker House breakfast 9:35 (this one kills me, took forever to get it!)

Tuesday, November 19 - Crystal Palace dinner 4:05

Wednesday, November 20 - Cape May dinner 5:05

Thursday, November 21 - Hollywood & Vine dinner 4:20

Friday, November 22 - Ohana dinner 5:20

ETA: ALL HAVE BEEN CANCELED!

Last edited:
3 more days! Arriving at WDW on Tuesday! I have never been in November so I have been watching the weather forecasts. The forecast seems to be completely different every time I look at it! I have packed for all kinds of weather because it looks like "all kinds of weather" is what we are going to have. We are so excited about our trip. Whatever the weather is we will having a fantastic time at WDW! Our happiest place!
have a wonderful trip!!! I went 2 years ago in Nov and took a light jacket that I could tie around my waist when not wearing. I hate heavy jackets & our area is seeing 20s this coming week o_O We will be in Disney in 2 weeks, sure don't want that temp to follow us down.

With a last minute change, we are hitting DHS for morning EMH and then park hopping to MK for evening EMH on the 27th. Just lucked into a reservation for the terrace seating dessert party after days of getting the sold out message. Never give up! :)

Thank you for the weather info. I guess I am on the right track with my packing then with a little bit of everything. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for mostly warm weather. But any Florida weather will be an improvement over the snow we have here at home in Canada!:sunny:

Yeah I don't think we need to worry much about being cold, lol. Weather looks great so far for next week, just keeping an eye on it to make sure there isn't a sudden cold snap that would necessitate more pants & a jacket!

Yeah I don't think we need to worry much about being cold, lol. Weather looks great so far for next week, just keeping an eye on it to make sure there isn't a sudden cold snap that would necessitate more pants & a jacket!
It can be cooler in the morning and evening so just be prepared for that! This time of year the AM and PM are in the 60s and mid day is usually around 80. For us (since we live in SC) 60 is a little cool. If you’re coming from somewhere more
Northern you might still be ok in shorts and t shirts in 60s!

Been here since the 7th and it's PACKED!. Way more busy than all the crowed calendars said. Was a 4 hour wait for Pandora today and yesterday was 120 min for Falcon. Thankfully I have all our fast passes worked out. But I didn't expect it to be more busy than summer.

We went on the falcon last night right at 9pm. It was about a 30 minute wait, which was actually fun with the app. It is super crowded today though. We went to MK in the morning and left by 2pm and it was wall to wall. They did a last minute extension of hours to 11pm so we may stop by after Hoop tonight.

The weather is looking beautiful! I’m really excited to be in Disney!
Been here since the 7th and it's PACKED!. Way more busy than all the crowed calendars said. Was a 4 hour wait for Pandora today and yesterday was 120 min for Falcon. Thankfully I have all our fast passes worked out. But I didn't expect it to be more busy than summer.
I opened the app a couple of times today to gauge MVMCP crowds and it looks very crowded. I went this week in 2017 and again last year in 2018 and going again in a few days. It seems to be getting more and more crowded this week of the year. It is Veterans Day weekend and jersey week, so hopefully the crowds start to die down.

ETA:wow, my bad! I thought there was a party tonight. The lines were still pretty long, though.

Last edited:
Hey I have been stalking a dessert party for fireworks at Mk on Thanksgiving day. I know they might have sold out quickly but i didn't see anything available at all. Does anyone have a reservation for that night? I'm don't want to keep looking if yhey don't have them at all.

Hey I have been stalking a dessert party for fireworks at Mk on Thanksgiving day. I know they might have sold out quickly but i didn't see anything available at all. Does anyone have a reservation for that night? I'm don't want to keep looking if yhey don't have them at all.

It’s sold out. Keep checking, though. I was able to book the Frozen party after it sold out.

Leaving hotel in an hour to go back home. THE MOST AMAZING TRIP. I’ll post more details once home and settled but chilly at night!!! We were at MK last night and it was so exciting to hear the announcement that they were extending the hours! That was a bucket list item. Took every single type of transportation as well! Skyliner was fun. We like walking the best though!

Leaving hotel in an hour to go back home. THE MOST AMAZING TRIP. I’ll post more details once home and settled but chilly at night!!! We were at MK last night and it was so exciting to hear the announcement that they were extending the hours! That was a bucket list item. Took every single type of transportation as well! Skyliner was fun. We like walking the best though!
Glad to hear you had a great trip!

We just booked a last minute trip for Thanksgiving weekend! I’m curious about everyone’s Thanksgiving meal plans. I have been able to get brunch reservations at Chef Mickey and dinner at Trail’s End. I’m having trouble deciding which one to keep! We are staying at Riverside and after doing some research I realized their food court might have a Thanksgiving offering too. It will be a non park day for us so if we keep the Trails End we can go do the campfire with Chip n Dale. We are also planning to go see the gingerbread houses at Grand Floridian and Contemporary. Help me decide where to eat! 🙂

We just booked a last minute trip for Thanksgiving weekend! I’m curious about everyone’s Thanksgiving meal plans. I have been able to get brunch reservations at Chef Mickey and dinner at Trail’s End. I’m having trouble deciding which one to keep! We are staying at Riverside and after doing some research I realized their food court might have a Thanksgiving offering too. It will be a non park day for us so if we keep the Trails End we can go do the campfire with Chip n Dale. We are also planning to go see the gingerbread houses at Grand Floridian and Contemporary. Help me decide where to eat! 🙂

I would probably stick with Trail's End. We had dinner there last year and it was delicious. You can also see the WL decorations and the camp fire sounds fun.

Chef Mickey's is just not good enough for a holiday meal, IMO.

We'll be eating at Tusker House! :)

Another vote for Trails End :thumbsup2
I’m still deciding we have WCC booked as well as Narcossee. Just checked prices and WCC Thanksgiving meal is 42.00 per adult not much less than Narcossee and it’s a signature we’ve been wanting to try.

Another vote for Trails End :thumbsup2
I’m still deciding we have WCC booked as well as Narcossee. Just checked prices and WCC Thanksgiving meal is 42.00 per adult not much less than Narcossee and it’s a signature we’ve been wanting to try.
I’ve heard Trail’s End has chicken & cornbread from Hoop Dee Doo! We did that show last time and loved it along with the food!
Do you want a quiet meal or a rowdy one? I’ve heard Whispering Canyon is lots of fun! We are doing breakfast there. We haven’t done any signature dining yet but I do want to eventually try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter