November 2020

Yay! Booked Thanksgiving week at YC.

As far as airfare, keep an eye out, but don't wait too late. We actually ended up staying an extra night last Thanksgiving because the rates to fly back on Sunday were ridiculous. We had the extra day, and still saved ~$1000.

HI Everyone! We booked our Pop Century Vacation Nov 15 through Nov 22! Can't wait!

Is the official November 2020 Page? Anyone thinking of a private facebook page? I originally planned September trip but talked myself out of it since it could be hot and humid. Someone started a September page and it was nice to be able to talk to other September Travelers!

HI Everyone! We booked our Pop Century Vacation Nov 15 through Nov 22! Can't wait!

Is the official November 2020 Page? Anyone thinking of a private facebook page? I originally planned September trip but talked myself out of it since it could be hot and humid. Someone started a September page and it was nice to be able to talk to other September Travelers!

I've joined two November groups on facebook so far in case you're interested. Not sure if the links will work because they are private groups but they are called "Disney World November Planning Group (Currently 2020)" and "Disney November 2020" - they should come up if you search for them. The first one is super helpful because they just change the year on it once everyone's trips have passed and so you can look back and read everyone's trip reports / comments, etc from last year which is super helpful!

I've joined two November groups on facebook so far in case you're interested. Not sure if the links will work because they are private groups but they are called "Disney World November Planning Group (Currently 2020)" and "Disney November 2020" - they should come up if you search for them. The first one is super helpful because they just change the year on it once everyone's trips have passed and so you can look back and read everyone's trip reports / comments, etc from last year which is super helpful!

awesome! Thanks so much. I just sent a request to join!

I've been going back and forth on when to go, but as of now it's looking like Nov 4-11. We originally were planning June, but that fell through. Then thinking December or January, but with a Christmas trip planned elsewhere, we have now decided on beginning of November. Will wait until the discounts come out to make final plans, but those are the dates we are looking at and leaning towards CSR.

Plans aren’t 100% concrete, but looking like Nov 8-14 for us. Very excited. Sad we need to wait so long. 🤣

We are booked for thanksgiving week! Staying in Copper Creek for the first time - and doing thanksgiving for the first time!

We did this week last year and LOVED it! WL is the best place for Christmas. Every time we walked into the lobby from a long day at the parks, we'd just smile and sigh. Love that place.

We decided to drive instead of fly so we can add a few days at Universal before we check into Pop! So our countdown moved up a few days -- nothing wrong with that! lol

We're at Universal November 8-11 and Pop November 11-19. :love:

We are booked at our home away from home, Caribbean Beach Resort. We took a break from the resort while it was undergoing the major renovations and the skyliner. We are excited to stay at the "new" resort in November. Our travel dates are November 15th through November 29th.

We just switched from October to November 19-22 at Gran Destino Tower so we could do the Christmas season. I can’t wait to see the castle with all the lights on it!

Hi November friends... in case anyone needs tickets, Undercover Tourist is still selling them at the lower prices... I got my husband a six day hopper starting on 11/14 for $85 less than if I had bought it directly through Disney. That savings will go towards F&W goodies! 😉

Thanks for the heads up! We haven't bought tickets yet so I'll go check that out.

Hey there DisPals!

We are booked Thanksgiving week and I'm thrilled! Has anyone started to think about Dining Reservations yet? Trying to think about the actual Turkey Day meal. We went a few years back and had a great buffet meal at Trail's End. Would be fine to do that again, but also want to know if there were any other options to consider. We will have a party of 12, so that can get a little complicated in finding a reservation for a larger group. Most of us would prefer traditional fare, but some may be more open to alternatives. I'd like to have a list of 3-4 options when the time comes for ADRs.

Thoughts/suggestions/comments?

Looking forward to planning alongside all of you over the next few months! Have a happy day folks!

Hey there DisPals!

We are booked Thanksgiving week and I'm thrilled! Has anyone started to think about Dining Reservations yet? Trying to think about the actual Turkey Day meal. We went a few years back and had a great buffet meal at Trail's End. Would be fine to do that again, but also want to know if there were any other options to consider. We will have a party of 12, so that can get a little complicated in finding a reservation for a larger group. Most of us would prefer traditional fare, but some may be more open to alternatives. I'd like to have a list of 3-4 options when the time comes for ADRs.

Looking forward to planning alongside all of you over the next few months! Have a happy day folks!

Yes! we will be at Disney for Thanksgiving week!
I've done a ton of research on what was available outside of parks in 2019 and for us I've narrowed it down to:
1. The Wave - lots of variety, they have the traditional meal PLUS other options if one was so inclined and it's a buffet for salads, sides soups and antipasti
2. Whispering Canyon - never ending skillets filled with ham, turkey, brisket, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing with sides of sweet potato casserole and green beans and a traditional dessert. The only thing is - that's the only skillet they serve for dinner.

Hey there DisPals!

Check out Liberty Tree Tavern, The Wave and The Boathouse! LTT definitely has the 'traditional' vibes and i saw menus from both The Wave and Boathouse from last Thanksgiving and they looked really good.

Garden Grill in Epcot! Their dinner is always turkey & the traditional sides -- and you have Mickey, Pluto, Chip & Dale!

Many if the restaurants will offer both a traditional Thanksgiving meal and what is typically on their menu. You may also want to check out your own resort’s restaurant/food court. We have been at Thanksgiving the last three years and each resort has offered the standard Thanksgiving fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!