November 2020

Still no park hours posted for November. This is also throwing a wrench into some park ADRs. Fantasmic and Rivers of Light dining packages don't exist for any days in November yet, and you can't even search for a reservation time in HS or AK after 6pm.

Still no park hours posted for November. This is also throwing a wrench into some park ADRs. Fantasmic and Rivers of Light dining packages don't exist for any days in November yet, and you can't even search for a reservation time in HS or AK after 6pm.

I was afraid of that! I was really hoping for a ROL breakfast at Tusker House! Our ADR day is coming up on the 15th. I'm hoping they post the park hours soon!

I did call yesterday and ask about MVMCP tickets -- they don't expect them to go on sale until July or August. The Halloween party tickets are on sale now.

I booked our first DVC stay for Nov 12-20th. Hopefully more things will be back to normal by then. Getting close to being able to make dining plans and I expect a lot of changes for the places we like to go.

I don't think we have to worry about crowd levels hitting 10 at this point. Looks like they are only going to be doing 50% or maybe 75% capacity when they first open. I would LOVE if they only allowed AP holders and resort guests in for the rest of this year.

Agree on the crowd levels. I'm waiting to see what will actually be open, shows, rides etc, before we make a final decision on keeping or re- scheduling. I just can't see spending almost 8K on a partial trip. I think my decision will be down to the wire.

Planning out meals for this possible trip. Possible meaning - we are also planning a DLR for this time period - just waiting to hear news on both parks/states. So in the meantime, planning away for both scenarios. I know park hours aren't posted, but at least XMas party dates are so I know which days MK closes early. I wish Space 220 was available to book. It's so weird booking things with so much uncertainty!

I had ADR day today, and got everything i wanted.

My only issue is BBB the site will not take the reservation! It say available but will not confirm it.

I had ADR day today, and got everything i wanted.

My only issue is BBB the site will not take the reservation! It say available but will not confirm it.
Jersey week trip? (Just going by your name). I’m from jersey. I can’t decide if I want to really wake up so early tomorrow for a trip that may or may not occur!

Jersey week trip? (Just going by your name). I’m from jersey. I can’t decide if I want to really wake up so early tomorrow for a trip that may or may not occur!

haha! You know it!

Well i am up with my younger daughter so it was fine. But honestly i had no issues with reservations, i think if your up at 8 you should be fine. Assuming you aren't trying for Cali grill brunch or Ohana.

I cant get my ideal time for the new Topolino Terrace but its 10 people, with 5 i have my pick of times...

if any of that is at all helpful

If anyone is following on the BBB issue, you can not make the +10 online it has a booking error, but they can book on the phone, 180 days or less no issues with online.

Any resolution on when November park hours will be posted? Or am I stuck with the predictions from Touring Plans?

We arrive November 28 and leave December 11, so we straddle both months. Doing split stay of 6 Poly (DVC) nights and 7 BOulder ridge nights. Already had our major spring vacay cancelled and I’m thinking my summer myrtle beach trip probably won’t happen so I’m reallly hoping the Disney trip happens as scheduled. ADR day is coming up, and I just don’t feel the excitement I usually do because I’m unsure of whether this trip will even happen. Even my kids are like “what’s wrong? You’re usually so happy this time of year” because we go the same time each year and I’m usually talking excitedly about Disney food around ADR time, lol. I have serious Disney addiction.

Can anyone confirm when the first Xmas party is? I'm having a hard time finding it on Disney's site.

Is anyone able to check an ADR availability for Thursday, November 5th and Friday, November 6th for BOG in the 11:00 am - 11:30 am time slot? If that's not available I have decided not to go crazy and get up early. Thanks!

Is anyone able to check an ADR availability for Thursday, November 5th and Friday, November 6th for BOG in the 11:00 am - 11:30 am time slot? If that's not available I have decided not to go crazy and get up early. Thanks!
how many people?

Both day for 2 and 5 people there are openings 1045-1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!