Now I don't know where to stay!.....

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
We will be going to USF/IOA May 17-19 and HRH is sold out and PBH has only really expensive rates open. I realllly wanted to stay onsite and am kicking myself for not making ressies earlier, but needed to wait until airfare was takencare of. So now what? I will continue to call adn check for cancellations but have no intention of spending more than $125 a night for a hotel. What other hotels are close by? Except then no FOTL etc. Can you still have access to City Walk if you are not a resort guest? IS there a charge? I feel so adrift!

Advise?

Jennifer

Try www.hotelkingdom.com and www.quikbook.com They sometimes have discounted rooms available even when the hotels themselves don't. I tried HRH for a room and was told they were sold out. Went to both these sites and they had rooms available at the HRH at discounted rates.
Anyone can go to CityWalk. Some of the clubs have cover charges after a certain time in the evening, but there is no charge to enter Citywal itself.

My favorite off site resort is Embassy suites JC, it's very close, free cooked to order breakfast, free shuttles to the parks, free cocktail hours, large beuatiful rooms. Check their web site & Expedia for rates.

Did you try the Lowes 800#? and the hotel direct?
I first called the HRH for April 10th and 11th, they were sold out of Deluxe rms. then I called Lowes 800# and they had plenty of rooms, so don't give up, always call in the morning thats when they drop out of the system. Good Luck!

I will call in the morning and see if anything opens up. I also called back today and quizzed the CRO agent and she told me that there were quite a few groups over that weekend and that those rooms sometimes opened up 30 days out. So I will look around on the internet and keep calling back...

Thanks again!

Jennifer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter