Number of Finishers?

Calcio

DIS Veteran
I'm back at home, trying to put all my half marathon and marathon information to bed for this time. Does anyone know the number of finishers for Saturday's Half and Sunday's full?

If you know these numbers I would appreciate you posting the information.

Thanks

Craig

The full had 10131. I found this by doing a search and leaving both gender and age blank.

The full had 5024 women.

Sunny

Hi Craig,

Clock: 4:35:33
Chip: 4:33:40

10M 1:41:47
half 2:11:49
20M 3:23:17

3313/10131

Division: 200/847

I chickened out of walking over after I heard a couple of halfers got turned back the day before! So there I was, half a mile from the start and I got on a bus at 4AM!!!!! :rotfl: MelR chickened out, too, but Lynn (xterrati) walked!

Sunny

Sunny

Those are outstanding and consistent splits, you should be very pleased.

Also, I had no trouble walking to the start both Saturday and Sunday. Probably a 20 minute walk Saturday, 5 minutes at most Sunday.

It's interesting that I finished the full 14 minutes after you, but my place was 4081, or 768 behind you. 768 people squeezed into 14 minutes equals one person finishing nearly every second. Busy.

Craig

I really wanted to be brave about walking, but i was so directionally disortiented. I never figured out where we were. They have the place so nicely landscaped and the transportation so well planned, that I felt like we were on an island at POR and i really thought downtown disney was until i rode the bus. (DUH!) Guess who does not navigate in the adventure races! (in fact, I rarely look at the map!)

Thanks, Craig

You did AWSOME on the Goofy. When you factor that in, you were WAY ahead of me! Yes there was never a gap in runners that I could see. A very busy race indeed.

MelR-- We'll be brave and walk next year, right ;) Actually, if I hadn't driven down there a few times I would have been totally clueless, too. They do have a way of "herding" you so you don't ever need to think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter