Oak Plantation versus Summerfield Suites?

smarro

Earning My Ears
We are looking at these two properties for our March trip. Does anyone have an opinion on one versus the other? Right now they are about the same price. I just spoke to reservations about EC discounts for Oak Plantation, and she said they are not in the system right now for March, so I will keep checking back there was a substantial discount for a trip we had planned for October and moved to March. I also checked with Summerfield Suites LBV, and they had no discounts in there system yet either. The rates on hotel kingdom for a 2 bedroom are about the same for each resort with Oak plantation being a little bit higher. The available discounts and whether or not my parents come (making us 6 instead of 4) will probably help us decide in the end. I am interested in opinions though. Thanks.

My .02 cents is stay in the LBV area definitely instead of Kissmmee.

As I have posted before, we stayed in a 2br 2bath unit at the Residence Inn in LBV, which is just down from the street from the summerfield. Booked thru quikbook.com for $l05 nitely. Plenty of room for your family and free hot and cold breakfast. This is a new hotel.

Also, hawthorn suites has 2br2bth units and they are very close to summerfield. Check hawthorns website for specials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter