Oasis - What is included?

asamklove

Mouseketeer
I'm in the process of checking out a cruise on Oasis of the Seas.
What is included in cruise price & what is not?
Flow rider, zip lines, skating rink, other activities? What about dining?
Anyone done "Sky class"? I'm finding that I can go sky class on RCCL for similar cost to verandah on DCL. Worth it?

I'm in the process of checking out a cruise on Oasis of the Seas.
What is included in cruise price & what is not?
Flow rider, zip lines, skating rink, other activities? What about dining?
Anyone done "Sky class"? I'm finding that I can go sky class on RCCL for similar cost to verandah on DCL. Worth it?
All the activities are included. Specialty dining is extra. A Sky class suite is a full suite (Grand Suite) with concierge, suite lounge, free internet, nightly cocktails in the suite lounge, your own deck on the ship, etc. On that class of ship, the grand suites are ~375 sq.ft. and the average balcony size is an additional ~175 sq.ft - so you're looking at a stateroom that's more than twice the size of a Veranda on Disney :)

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass/sky

Last edited:
Completely forgot to add that in a full suite on RCL, your room service menu includes the complete Main Dining Room menu :D

We booked on Oasis for November Thanksgiving week. I had to pay (and sign up ahead of time) for using the sports video package. Has anyone done that activity?
I also wonder if we pay for the water show.

We booked on Oasis for November Thanksgiving week. I had to pay (and sign up ahead of time) for using the sports video package. Has anyone done that activity?
I also wonder if we pay for the water show.
All of the onboard live entertainment is free. Have never done the sports video package - too many other things to do on board.

The activities you listed are included. All shows are included too.
There is a fee for a few classes (e.g. private FlowRider lessons, cupcake decorating class), small fee for character dining.

Standard coffee, tea, flavored water, non-pure juices are included. You can also purchase drink packages that include soda, fancy coffees, bottled water, fresh OJ, wine, alchohol, etc.

There are tons of complimentary restaurants...MDR, windjammer (buffet), solarium for breakfast/lunch (healthier buffet), wipeout café, Johny Rockets for breakfast (lunch has a small fee) , Park Café (great for lunch and breakfast), Promenade Café (snacks), Sorrentos (pizza). There are also specialty restaurants that are extra.

There is so much to do on this ship that we didn't even have time to do everything in the 7 days we were onboard. There were so many great food options that you don't have to pay for and all of the specialty restaurants that we went to were fabulous. I think we only had to pay for the spa and the specialty dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter