Obituary - Judith Sue Tuchman

My condolences 2 u in this time of loss. May u receive many prayers & all the love from ur 'extended family' here on the DIS. Im deeply sorry 2 hear about JudySue...she will greatly missed & never be forgotten...

Buggin'
Amber

Very sad news. I too met her at Chef Mickey's in 2001, and she was very nice...I have a picture of her. I think of her as a kind of DIS pin trading goodwill ambassador. My sympathies to her family and friends.

I am so sorry to hear about Judy Sue.:(

My condolences and many {{{{HUGS}}} to you, your families and her kitty cat.

Condolances and prayers for both of you..... I'm very sorry for your loss

Mike, I will never forget my first communication with Judy. Back in 1999, I bid & won on some of Judy's Disneyana Convention pre-order auctions. Months later, Judy posted on the boards to organize a DIS group for the 2000 Disneyana Convention. Janet & I immediately signed on. Judy then called us at home & mentioned the positive feedback I had left her for the pre sales. I hadn't even realized that it was her that I had bought from. But Judy did! Before the convention rolled around, Judy & Mike came to NYC & we met for the first time at a diner near LaGuardia Airport. I will never forget my first sight of Judy in that outlandish, wonderful straw hat filled with pins! A great friendship between the 4 of us was forged that day.
Judy was the force behind our "official" Disneyana group & now our "unofficial" Disneyana Group. She was the genesis that brought together a wonderful bunch of Disney fans, people we are happy to call our dear friends. We were so fortunate to see Judy one last time last week.
I picture Judy in heaven organizing pin events. And you know they will be run perfectly.
Judy, you will be in our hearts forever
Chris & Janet

I am so sorry.....kind thoughts and prayers being sent your way..... :hug:

Losing a loved one must be the most difficult experience on earth. I am deeply sorry for your loss.

It sounds like she put up a good battle. Your family will be in my prayers. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.:hug:

~Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!