Obsessively Watching DVC Broker Sites

Please follow the board rules and post links to sites you want to reference. I don’t want to keep deleting them. I have not issued any warnings and don’t want to.

When you post the link, then you know for sure the board filters do their job.

Couple months ago I was almost sure I was going to buy a dozen Poly resale contracts and roll the dice on ROFR. I ending up buying OKW direct, but I can’t keep myself from scanning new resale listings just to see what’s out there. Old habits die hard.

I enjoy looking and I have my ideas on what a next contract would require.... I'm more than happy to make offers when those hit (not totally stripped, matches my UY, etc.) and if DVC decides to ROFR oh well.... The fact it isn't an urgent need definitely helps... However, if it were an urgent need, I would just buy direct or pay cash for that one reservation and call it a day.

in fact I just made an offer today that is likely to either be rejected or taken in via ROFR... it's okay... I'd rather do that than over pay... for the moment...

I enjoy looking and I have my ideas on what a next contract would require.... I'm more than happy to make offers when those hit (not totally stripped, matches my UY, etc.) and if DVC decides to ROFR oh well.... The fact it isn't an urgent need definitely helps... However, if it were an urgent need, I would just buy direct or pay cash for that one reservation and call it a day.

in fact I just made an offer today that is likely to either be rejected or taken in via ROFR... it's okay... I'd rather do that than over pay... for the moment...
I am similar. Would love to own VGC, if I can get a small contract direct that’s my first choice, if not, I’ll keep making offers that are likely to be rejected and hope I find a seller who bought at a very low price and is eager to move on.

I am similar. Would love to own VGC, if I can get a small contract direct that’s my first choice, if not, I’ll keep making offers that are likely to be rejected and hope I find a seller who bought at a very low price and is eager to move on.
I probably paid more than I should have, but on such a small contract the price per point didn't make as much of a difference.
I just really wanted the VGC points, and got too impatient waiting for direct :)

I probably paid more than I should have, but on such a small contract the price per point didn't make as much of a difference.
I just really wanted the VGC points, and got too impatient waiting for direct :)
It’s funny because everywhere else across DVC, extreme impatience to get points often means buying direct, but at VGC it’s the opposite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter