Oct. 7, 2017 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean! Who is with me?

You can let me know your cabin, names and ages of kids, names of adults, favorite characters for all, and any special needs, allergies, or celebrations.

Hey guys. Nicole is going to take over the FE signups here on the disboards. Sadly mydisneyanytime isn't going on the cruise anymore. I've taken over the lists in the place that can't be spoken about on the disboards.... And Nicole will start a list for those on the disboards group. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I will be taking over arranging the FE exchange here on Disboards for our cruise. If anyone is wanting to sign up please respond with your info! I will need adult names, kids names/genders/ages, what characters/movies etc everyone likes, stateroom number and any allergies that anyone may have. We are having to start from scratch due to several people canceling or changing their cruise dates. So again, if anyone would like to join the FE exchange respond with your info or send me a message. I don't know how to check it yet but I will figure it out. lol Thanks! SO excited to sail the high seas once more!

Hey guys! I will be taking over arranging the FE exchange here on Disboards for our cruise. If anyone is wanting to sign up please respond with your info! I will need adult names, kids names/genders/ages, what characters/movies etc everyone likes, stateroom number and any allergies that anyone may have. We are having to start from scratch due to several people canceling or changing their cruise dates. So again, if anyone would like to join the FE exchange respond with your info or send me a message. I don't know how to check it yet but I will figure it out. lol Thanks! SO excited to sail the high seas once more!

Hi. My family and I would like to take part in the Fish Extender group for the Disney Fantasy October 7th cruise. I am still new and so it won't let me start a conversation. Could you send me a PM and I will reply back with our details. Thanks!

Hi. My family and I would like to take part in the Fish Extender group for the Disney Fantasy October 7th cruise. I am still new and so it won't let me start a conversation. Could you send me a PM and I will reply back with our details. Thanks!
Ok will do and you're welcome!

This is our first Disney cruise and we would really like to do the fish extenders. I'm not sure what my next step should be. Can someone help?:boat:
Hello, if you can just send me a message with your family information I will put you all in a group. I will need adult names, kids names/genders/ages, what characters/movies etc everyone likes, stateroom number and any allergies that anyone may have. You can send it to me in a message if you do not want that information to be public. Thanks! So far, it looks like its just you and one other family. Hopefully enough will sign up to create a full group :)

Hello, if you can just send me a message with your family information I will put you all in a group. I will need adult names, kids names/genders/ages, what characters/movies etc everyone likes, stateroom number and any allergies that anyone may have. You can send it to me in a message if you do not want that information to be public. Thanks! So far, it looks like its just you and one other family. Hopefully enough will sign up to create a full group :)
I'm not sure how to send you a PM. Could you help me?

Hi everyone!
We will be traveling from Phoenix, AZ to the Fantasy in October. We love Disney Cruising and are super-excited! Our group includes two parents, a 12-year old girl, a 10-year-old boy and a 6-year-old boy.

Hello everybody! I am working on creating a spreadsheet for FE's now. I will have the list ready for you within the next couple of days. For sure before the end of the weekend. Thanks to those of you that sent your info over! I will need everyone's email addresses so that I can send the list via email! Those that have already emailed me are good of course. A few families preferred their info not be posted on a public site so I will email each one of you a copy! If you do not have an email please let me know and I will work something out with you to get you a copy. Again thank you guys for being so kind and patient! :-):tink:

Hi Guys!
I'm so excited! I booked the October 7, 2017! My grand daughters will be joining us and this is their first cruise! I'm reading a lot about fish extenders and would like to get them on the FE list. The FE web site has given me a lot of ideas for the girls to make crafts to hand out. Anything you can advise me would greatly be appreciated.
Fran

Hi Guys!
I'm so excited! I booked the October 7, 2017! My grand daughters will be joining us and this is their first cruise! I'm reading a lot about fish extenders and would like to get them on the FE list. The FE web site has given me a lot of ideas for the girls to make crafts to hand out. Anything you can advise me would greatly be appreciated.
Fran
Hello Fran! I would just need your family's stateroom number, names of all adults and children participating, for the children we need their genders and ages as well so you would write it as (Keri, 6 female) something like that, your favorite Disney characters, interest or hobbies, and celebrations (birthdays..etc) and last but not least any allergies! You can either respond here with the information or email me at Daniels.t.nicole@gmail.com and I will add your family! Thanks and welcome! :earsgirl:

Hello fellow cruisers! My name is Lorie and we are totally excited to be joining you in October. This will be my 4th DCL (3 Fantasy + 1 Dream) and the 3rd for my DH and DD. Unfortunately our prebook just expired but I was able to convince my DH to book anyway. We will be sending PM on fish extender.

Hello fellow cruisers! My name is Lorie and we are totally excited to be joining you in October. This will be my 4th DCL (3 Fantasy + 1 Dream) and the 3rd for my DH and DD. Unfortunately our prebook just expired but I was able to convince my DH to book anyway. We will be sending PM on fish extender.

Funny, that's how we ended up booking our Dream cruise in three weeks. When we booked this cruise, we found out it was outside the pre-booking window and I didn't want to waste it. So we booked a 4-day on the Dream.

Funny, that's how we ended up booking our Dream cruise in three weeks. When we booked this cruise, we found out it was outside the pre-booking window and I didn't want to waste it. So we booked a 4-day on the Dream.
How long is the timeframe before expiration when one pre-books onboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter