Oct Airfare - BOS - ORL

buzz5985

DIS Veteran
I was hoping I could get some feedback from people in MA, NH etc about what they paid for airfare this past October? And which Airline, and when they booked the flight, where they flew out of? Have a 4 day cruise Oct 2003. Trying to plan a budget.

The best price I have ever gotten out of Logan was last Feb $210/person (taxes etc included).

We paid roughly $210 last September (direct flight) I'm now trying to reproduce that that fare for May with no luck. In past Delta has offered the most and cheapest fares out of Logan, but right now the fares seem high. Of course the prices might, and will, change next week.

I'm considering a flight from Boston to Tampa as it's significantly cheaper.

I think I payed about 170 from providence. There have been no deals in the last 6 mos. I'm going from Bos in Feb. and payed 209. Ripoff!! But I had vouchers so it was really free.

We flew out of PVD to orlando this past october, 18th to the 24th, Southwest Airlines. We paid $119 per person R/T.

Thats the lowest we have ever paid.

Patty

<<We flew out of PVD to orlando this past october, 18th to the 24th, Southwest Airlines. We paid $119 per person R/T.>>

Wow!!! How soon in advance did you purchase tickets?? How was the flight? Wow!!! I can't get over that price!!! I will be going the week earlier 10/11 - 10/19. The holiday is in there so it could be tricky. Thanks.

The greatest bargain I ever had to Florida was in August when I flew Delta non-stop from Bos to Tampa for $80.20 and I'm not lying, I still have the Boarding pass.

Our fare was with the "friends fly free" promo. We bought them a couple of months in advance. We had to stop at BWI for an hour on the way down, but the flight back was nonstop.

It was my first flight with southwest, and we would definately do it again if the price was right.

Patty

Wow, $80....that is really good!!!

On a Saturday last Jan. we booked our 5 day trip to WDW via American Airlines...Bos-Mco for....$110.00 round trip per person...One of the 7 of us found it on the web site, called everyone esle and by Sunday afternoon, all 7 of us were booked pn the same flight. On Monday, we tried to add another girl for our 50th birtheay celebration trip and the price was up to $220.00 per person.
Only problem with American, not too many non-stops to Orlando....but they do have great leg room!!

We constantly check orbitz.com for prices then go directly to the Airlines web site to book....we want those miles!

Best of luck!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter