Oct. ?'s- Times for hayride, campfire, movies?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know the times for these in Oct. When will a movie schedule for Oct. come out? Also, does anyone know what time the petting area closes in Oct.?Thanks for your help! :bounce:

Hi Jacksmom,

I dont know the answers to your questions, although I would like to. I think we will probably have to wait til a little closer to the end of sept.
From the looks of our countdown clocks it seems we will be in FW around the same time. And I am also from Mooresville, we love going to WDW during the schools fall break, it's the best time to go! Maybe we'll see you there!

Movie schedules generally don't come out until close to the end of the month prior, so look for the October schedule in September, near the end of the month.

:D

Hi Jules! Are you staying at FW? We will be at VWL! It's interesting to know someone else from Mooresville will be there also! How long are you staying? :bounce: Hope you have a great trip!:bounce:

hey there Jacksmom,
The petting zoo is open from 10:00 am until 5:00pm daily. You should be able to download the movie schedule for the month of Oct. from the Disney resort web page at the beginning of Oct. Right now the campfire program starts at 8:00pm and the movie starts at 8:40. When the clocks get set back in fall I think the program starts at 7:15 or 7:30. I hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter