October 12th, 2018 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

So this is our first Disney cruise. I had never heard of the FE before. while on pinterest I found a bunch of post about it and that lead me here. We would love to participate, Is it too late for us to sign up. we have a total of 9 people and two rooms. Please let me know. If it is too late I completely understand.

So this is our first Disney cruise. I had never heard of the FE before. while on pinterest I found a bunch of post about it and that lead me here. We would love to participate, Is it too late for us to sign up. we have a total of 9 people and two rooms. Please let me know. If it is too late I completely understand.
:welcome:
No it is not too late, we set the cut-off date at the end of August.
You can go to the website and get all the information about the FE's and the cruise as well as the sign up list to put your cabins on the list.

https://disneydream10122018.weebly.com/

FE list is here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...UKwptg3kzt2nWvxf4Dy26u9-_Q/edit#gid=638572720

Just a friendly reminder that we will be closing off the FE list on Friday, we are currently at 11 cabins so it will be just the one list at this time.
Please check and make sure that all your information is correct and any missing information is filled in.

Tricia your cabin number was updated over the weekend.

Hi! We just booked our first Disney Cruise and I’m super excited! We would love to get in on the FE if it’s not too late???
:welcome:
Yes, we said the cutoff was the 31st so you will be the last cabin. Please fill in the rest of your information on the signup sheet. I put your DISBoard name on the sheet. Link is in the post on page one.

Is the Google form updated? I'm ready to get busy on fish extender gifts...:tinker:

What an awesome group! Thank you again to Bryan for hooking up the website and babysitting the list :) looks like it is all good to go!

I dunno about you all but I am so excited and my house looks like a toy story, craft store, amazon, Disney shipping warehouse all had a big party and left a mess for me to clean up! haha Super Excited and cant wait to go on our cruise!!!!! I think I said that already right?!

I don't know how to tag people on here but I wanted to ask Heather in room 7094 if the girls are twin sisters?

Thanks everyone!

Heather, are your girls twins?

Hey guys! We just learned about Fish Extenders and all the fun that goes with it. I know this group is closed, but do you know of any other groups that participate in FE? Thanks in advance! HB

Hey guys! We just learned about Fish Extenders and all the fun that goes with it. I know this group is closed, but do you know of any other groups that participate in FE? Thanks in advance! HB

Oh No!! :(

As far as I know all the regular fish extender groups are closed, we did not really have enough active people for a pixie dust group on here.

If you would like, you are welcome to share your information here because I know many people end up with extras or might still be working on them (LOL myself included) and they end up doing "Pixie Dust" with some of the items they have left after giving to the listed cabins. Usually I offload any extras I have as I am going down the halls so if we know where you are we can make a detour and stop there. :)

If you post your info I can put a row on the sheet at the end in case other people have some pixie dust too.

What an awesome group! Thank you again to Bryan for hooking up the website and babysitting the list :) looks like it is all good to go!

I dunno about you all but I am so excited and my house looks like a toy story, craft store, amazon, Disney shipping warehouse all had a big party and left a mess for me to clean up! haha Super Excited and cant wait to go on our cruise!!!!! I think I said that already right?!

I don't know how to tag people on here but I wanted to ask Heather in room 7094 if the girls are twin sisters?

Thanks everyone!

So sorry I missed this! I haven't been on here in a while, Yes my girls are twins. We booked the Halloween on the high seas cruise because their birthday is on Halloween. Again sorry for the late response!

So sorry I missed this! I haven't been on here in a while, Yes my girls are twins. We booked the Halloween on the high seas cruise because their birthday is on Halloween. Again sorry for the late response!

No worries! That is what I kind of figured (that they were twins). Thank you for getting back to me! Halloween babies! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!