October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

Hi Michelle,
I'm sorry, but this group officially closed on Sept. 1. There are 19 staterooms with 38 adults and 19 children. Our group started last Fall and we set 9/1 as our cutoff so that everyone would have at least 6 weeks to finish buying or making their gifts.

That being said, here's the list. If you still wish to participate, please send your room number and number of adults. You mentioned your two children. If you wish, please send their gender.

Time is short and this is a large group so please let me know as soon as possible if you still want to participate.

We are interested in participating.
Michelle - mom
John - Dad
Alayna - 11, girl loves Stich
Alyjah - 8, boy loves Pluto and Mickey

Thank you soooo much!!!

Ok. I didn’t know this existed. There are 4 of us. My kids are Alayna (11, girl) and Alyjah (8, boy). We will still bring some stuff with us. I’m sure you all would like our gifts. Lol
Do I take it that you do want to participate?

Please send me your stateroom number and any other information found on the list I posted that you want included.

Do I take it that you do want to participate?

Please send me your stateroom number and any other information found on the list I posted that you want included.

We are interested in participating.
Michelle - mom
John - Dad
Alayna - 11, girl loves Stich
Alyjah - 8, boy loves Pluto and Mickey
Our state room is 6051
Thank you soooo much!!!

Disney wife, Disney husband, Disney grandmother, grandfather. Those were in use when I started so I've kept them. Will probably have to come up with some other ways.

I just spoke with DCL and found that it is very rare, but there will be two formal nights on this cruise, 10/20 and 10/30. The informal dinner will be 10/27. Looks like another tux night and dress in my future.

I just spoke with DCL and found that it is very rare, but there will be two formal nights on this cruise, 10/20 and 10/30. The informal dinner will be 10/27. Looks like another tux night and dress in my future.

I think the Captain's Reception will only be on the first formal night (based on past cruise navigators), so if you only want to do one formal night...like us...make sure its the first one!

Hi Everyone, we are packing our bags and leaving Australia on Friday 28th Sept for our trip to the USA. Unfortunately I have to finalize all our gifts this weekend from everything I have sourced so cannot do any more additions to the group then what was already specified in the list sorry, plus it's all taking up precious luggage space!! Has anyone done a FE program before and organized a meetup? I felt bad on the last cruise that we had received so many beautiful gifts and we didnt get the opportunity to say thanks. Let me know if anyone is keen. thanks :)

Hi Everyone, we are packing our bags and leaving Australia on Friday 28th Sept for our trip to the USA. Unfortunately I have to finalize all our gifts this weekend from everything I have sourced so cannot do any more additions to the group then what was already specified in the list sorry, plus it's all taking up precious luggage space!! Has anyone done a FE program before and organized a meetup? I felt bad on the last cruise that we had received so many beautiful gifts and we didnt get the opportunity to say thanks. Let me know if anyone is keen. thanks :)

A meet-up sounds good! Have a safe trip!

I have this list from another site
1 Cruise Casual
2 Formal
3 Cruise Casual
4 Cruise Casual
5 Cruise Casual
6 Cruise Casual
7 Pirate Night
8 Cruise Casual
9 Semi-Formal
10 Cruise Casual/Frozen night
11 Cruise Casual
12 Formal
13 Cruise Casual
14 Cruise Casual

Ok, folks, this is the absolutely LAST LIST. I truly appreciate all you welcoming our last family. Just under four weeks. Best wishes as you finish gathering your gifts.

Safe travels. Thank you for all the magic and pixie dust you'll share. This is my fourth time organizing a FE group and each time a family has asked to join after the cutoff. I have a very hard time saying "No" and so I've always left it to individuals to determine how many to prepare. Perhaps in cruises and years to come, I'll become more resolute enforcing the cutoff date.

Attachments

• EBPC Wonder 10%2F19%2F18 - Sheet1 (7).pdf
    32.1 KB · Views: 28
A meet is a great idea. I've never done it, always enjoying the anonymity while hoping to run into a fellow FE doing the midnight run. Deck 4 starboard aft right after the safety drill might be a good time. All will be out of their rooms and there's time before the castoff party. If any have other ideas, please share. There are plenty of sea days and open times.

If it does happen, I look forward to meeting you. It's always fun to find others willing and wanting to share just a little more magic!

Ok, folks, this is the absolutely LAST LIST. I truly appreciate all you welcoming our last family. Just under four weeks. Best wishes as you finish gathering your gifts.

Safe travels. Thank you for all the magic and pixie dust you'll share. This is my fourth time organizing a FE group and each time a family has asked to join after the cutoff. I have a very hard time saying "No" and so I've always left it to individuals to determine how many to prepare. Perhaps in cruises and years to come, I'll become more resolute enforcing the cutoff date.

I ran the FE on our last cruise, and for late comers (there are ALWAYS late comers), I created a Pixie Dust list. I got this idea from the person who organized the first FE we participated in. The Pixie Dust list members were required to provide FE gifts for the FE group they were assigned, BUT the other group members were not required (but encouraged) to provide gifts to the Pixie Dust members; although most did of course. It's better than saying "no", but they need to realize some people prepare customized or home made gifts, and sometimes there just isn't enough time to prepare gifts for late comers; and as long as they understood that, all was good.

A meet is a great idea. I've never done it, always enjoying the anonymity while hoping to run into a fellow FE doing the midnight run. Deck 4 starboard aft right after the safety drill might be a good time. All will be out of their rooms and there's time before the castoff party. If any have other ideas, please share. There are plenty of sea days and open times.

If it does happen, I look forward to meeting you. It's always fun to find others willing and wanting to share just a little more magic!

Deck 4 Starboard, Aft, after the safety drill. Sounds great! We'll be there!party:

Here's a tip....DO NOT bring a frosty Drink of the Day :drinking1 (you know, the one you get when you get on board), to the safety drill! :sad2: The crew kinda frowns on that :furious: ::yes:: :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter