October 2017 Discount and code watch

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Anybody else seeing this on the site? Maybe an inventory/discount update in store?

Attachments

• IMG_6942.PNG
    IMG_6942.PNG
    278.3 KB · Views: 69

I have also noticed a few more options for my dates show up in the last two weeks. It went from the $1,000/night GF being the only option to now that and a few in the $400-$600/night range. :rotfl2:I did find one night at one of the All-Stars for $96/night, but nothing even remotely reasonable for the rest of our trip.

Fingers crossed they finally get things right!

Im impatiently waiting for pass holder rates to be released for end of October...I have a room booked with the general public discount, but want to add the dining plan! come on Disney!

Im impatiently waiting for pass holder rates to be released for end of October...I have a room booked with the general public discount, but want to add the dining plan! come on Disney!
Yep. I couldn't even get the general discount as there was no availability for my resort...doesn't look good for AP discount either if there isn't availability...:worried:

I find AP room inventory changes frequently and more rooms are released the closer you get based on availability. The nice thing is you can book the discount up until your last day to modify without penalty since the AP discounts don't expire months prior like the general public ones. I have found better availability closer to my departure date and changed view categories or added an extra night.

Well, I stupidly jumped on an insanely cheap airfare from LA to Orlando, and now we have to find a hotel room from Oct. 31-Nov. 4! We got the "Return to the Magic" code in the mail, but like others have said, the pickings are slim. Honestly, it seems like most of the on-property hotels are booked. We might be able to do Garden View at POR, but the discount is very minimal. Thinking of just booking the Dolphin.

What email address did you use to send Disney your message? Seems like once you become a DVC member, they no longer send ANY discounts. Haven't received anything for Disney visa in quite a while!

I just used the email address in the "Contact Us" section of their website...I really didn't expect much more than a standard response.

Well, I stupidly jumped on an insanely cheap airfare from LA to Orlando, and now we have to find a hotel room from Oct. 31-Nov. 4! We got the "Return to the Magic" code in the mail, but like others have said, the pickings are slim. Honestly, it seems like most of the on-property hotels are booked. We might be able to do Garden View at POR, but the discount is very minimal. Thinking of just booking the Dolphin.

I have heard nothing but positive things about both the Swan and Dolphin. Honestly, being able to stay at a hotel in walking distance from Epcot for ~$200/night sounds fabulous. Let me also recommend the Wyndham Grand Orlando, which is very close to Caribbean Beach, actually. That place is amazing with absolutely awesome views of Illuminations if you get a room high enough facing Epcot.

Wow cheapest discount ever! Of course the stays of mon to fri for my trip are not available on the first day of release!

How is that us pass holders get our discounts last? We go to Disney regularly and get treated like "Oh well they'll be back". Not anymore we're not renewing our APs next time. We've never been to universal, guess where we're going next year.

I managed to get a pool view room with the room only discount at AKL for part of my stay, already had a discount for the beginning of the trip at All Star Movies. Still hoping for a better AP rate for the beginning of the October trip or for the trip in December, nothing is open for my dates in December with the room only public discount.

I have heard nothing but positive things about both the Swan and Dolphin. Honestly, being able to stay at a hotel in walking distance from Epcot for ~$200/night sounds fabulous. Let me also recommend the Wyndham Grand Orlando, which is very close to Caribbean Beach, actually. That place is amazing with absolutely awesome views of Illuminations if you get a room high enough facing Epcot.

We stayed at the Dolphin once before, but that was before we had kids, so we just got a room with a King bed. Now, it appears that if we want a room with two beds, that it will be double size at the Dolphin (and the Swan is sold out for our dates). Honestly, we really need a resort with a separate bedroom because our older DS sleeps in his own room and would definitely have trouble going to sleep if we're in the same room. So, at this point we booked rack rate at the Art of Animation - Nemo Suites. Hoping that a better discount comes along (or that more rooms are released under current discounts), but if not, we'll just have to live with the higher price.

I know there are a ton of great, off-property hotels, but we would prefer not to rent a car.

It makes me so sad that the discounts seem to be limited to just a few rooms. My TA tried to get 20% off our room at PORFQ the moment the discount dropped way back in April and had no luck. I'm glad we have our res for the first week in October, but I would love to have saved a little bit of money.

AP Discounts are out for late fall - and as expected they are just a bad as the previous Room Only discounts. Sad.
Yea glad I used Orbitz bc these discounts are the worst I have seen. 10% on some deluxe hotels. AP can't be counted on towards the end of the year anymore

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter