October 2018 Discount watch

Waited 30 min on hold last night but was able to swithc from the ASMo to Pop Century for $26 more (2 rooms). I didn't know when I made the original ressies that Pop had been fully renovated and they just started the Movies. At the booking time Pop prices were higher but with the new discount I got it for the same price at Movies. Now we will be guaranteed to have a renovated room instead of maybe getting one. We will be there Oct 20-27.

Nothing for my room type at AKL in October. :( I'm quite bummed about this and trying to decide if changing resorts is worth it. We are looking forward to AKL.

I tried applying it to my existing reservation and it was MORE for the same time period. LOL. I guess because I booked before tickets and parking changed? I thought doing a "Change" reservation under my MDE wouldn't account for that, but wrong. I guess I cant save, since it costs more, haha. Bummer!

Waited 30 min on hold last night but was able to swithc from the ASMo to Pop Century for $26 more (2 rooms). I didn't know when I made the original ressies that Pop had been fully renovated and they just started the Movies. At the booking time Pop prices were higher but with the new discount I got it for the same price at Movies. Now we will be guaranteed to have a renovated room instead of maybe getting one. We will be there Oct 20-27.
I just did the same thing for the 20th-24th for $8 more. We have stayed at Pop twice since the renovations and I really do love the new rooms. Hoping when the AP discounts come out I can get a bit more of a discount.

Saved $140ish over our week stay with 2 rooms at all star music, hoping for a little better deal when AP deals come out. Would really like to upgrade our resort without a lot more, but that may be asking for too much.

Any guesses when late October AP discounts will be out? I ended up booking because want standard rooms and am not optimistic that by the time the rates come out the standard room rates will be gone. Looking at CBR.

We have a quick trip - POFQ, Oct 25 - Oct 29, Pool view room. Called a couple of days ago and saved $60. Not much but at least its something. I know it's been tough getting any discount at POFQ during the fall, so I'll take it.

I just updated my reservation to a discounted standard view room at AKL. It’ll be my second time staying there. Yay! :)

In the past have the excluded weekends? Any chance they may change it down the line?

There have been lots of offers in the past that don’t exclude weekends. That’s new to me at least. I suspect the F&W festival has a lot to do with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter