October 2018 Party in the Park Exercise Challenge

The votes are in, and we:

1) took a trip around the World

2) cooled off with a Splash

3) had a Mad Party

and

4) climbed a Tree

We also grabbed some candy along the way at Splash Mountain, Pinocchio Village Haus, and Mickey's Philharmagic.

Our party is quickly coming to an end, so let's vote on what we should do before we have to call it a night. We can:

1) meet more characters

2) try some more special party themed snacks

3) shop for more party merch

4) ride more rides

5) dance the night away at the Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball in Tomorrowland

This is a tough one for me, so I'll let you guys start off the voting while I give it some more thought. I want to do it all!

Adding another 40 minutes (625/900) for Friday and Saturday. Spent the very rainy Saturday cleaning out a bedroom that had become another attic :sad2: so lots of lifting and stair climbing.
Love our ride choices, but I’ll sit out the teacups - I just can’t spin!
I think we can do all of the choices, too!!

Great job, all! Our weekend efforts pushed PollyannaMom and our TEAM just over the 75% mark! This means they've both turned Character Meet-N-Greet Pink! Yay!!!!

And Elizabeth Smith, BonnieF, and Piglet1979 are all so close to this color change, too.

Okay, so we're going to try to fit in everything that's left on the list, and we'll start with sophy1996's request of snacks and the Ball. Here is a reminder of the snacks that are available for purchase:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...y-halloween-party-2018-at-magic-kingdom-park/

I'll go with the Not So Poison Apple Cupcake
wscaqw-613x408.jpg

and the Doom Buggy Cream Puff
vbcaqwe-613x409.jpg

And I will definitely need to dance off all of that sugar at the Scream-O-Ween Ball!

I am now on a mission to dance with Sully.

Let us know what snacks you're getting!

Adding 45 minutes from yesterday. We went for a walk in a park, and then around the mall. Adding 60 minutes from today. Walked around work today, and then went for a long swim at the gym this evening.

500/600

I really do not want to fall short of goal! But I'll be hard pressed to get in 100 minutes in just 2 days!

I'm heading to Pecos Bill's for the Hades Nachos and Worms & Dirt (virtually speaking).

No minutes to report today -- too busy at work!

If no one else wants to take November, I'll host.

Yum!

Hope you had a calmer day at work.

Thanks for taking November if no one else wants it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!