October 27th, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My daughter will be 15 at the time of our cruise. She would love a few friends to hang out with and go to clubs with. This will be our 4th cruise, 2nd HHS cruise. FE is so much fun! We have done it the last 2 cruises.

Sounds perfect! My oldest daughter would definately like to find some friends to hang out with!

hi everyone :) Im Briana I LOVE fe and am so excited for this cruise.This is my 7th disney cruise and 2nd time doing this itinerary and its awesome! i see that a fe group hasn't been created yet ive organized on my last 2 cruises and enjoy it! I'd be glad to organize it on this one is well if everyone wants to post on here their details or msg me that would be great

1.Cabin #
2.Names(+ ages for children)
3.are you celebrating anything while on board?
4.any allergies?
5.favorite characters

What ive done in the past is create excel spreadsheets and with all this information and organize everyone into even groups. I like to try and close groups out at 10 cabins. When one group fills up i will start another and so on. To give everyone enough time to know who is in their groups and start making gifts Ill put a deadline of Sept 1st. around that time i usually try to follow up with everyone and see if they are still participating to finalize lists and post the final lists after that. Since this is a longer cruise i like to create a delivery schedule to stretch out deliveries throughout the cruise. I also put a journal outside the room with the delivery schedule and cabin #s(no names) come cruise time. If you guys have any questions let me know:)

Briana - that will be great!
We have a GTY-stateroom for the first time. I'm not exactly sure when we'll know our stateroom number but hopefully it will be plenty of time before we leave.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday! Did anyone surprise their kids with this cruise for Christmas? Our kids don't know about it yet - we went to Disneyland for Christmas and in the lobby of the Grand Californian is a model of the Fantasy; they would stop in front of it, analyzing it and saying "when can we go back on???" haha. So they will be thrilled when we finally tell them.

Sounds perfect! My oldest daughter would definately like to find some friends to hang out with!
Yay! On our last cruise my daughter didn't go to any kids clubs or anything because she didn't know anyone. Can't wait!

Permission to come aboard! This'll be the second cruise for my wife and I after our honeymoon, and now our first Disney outing with our 8-yo DD in tow (or is she towing us? Seems about the same to me). :)

Looking forward to a proper Disney experience after our so-so Princesss honeymoon cruise! Fully expecting to see more princesses this time out. Also gonna by my wife's birthday, so I'll be soliciting ideas for best ways shipboard to make it special for her!

Mark

Briana-
Thank you for offering to manage the fish extenders. I would love to participate. We are still waiting on our cabin number. Should we post here or email you or info?

Sorry for the delay you can post on here or pm me:) the info that i need is listed on page 1 or 2 of this thread:)

I’ve been MIA on this thread as we are planning a really big overseas trip coming up, so I have been purposely “ignoring” planning for this cruise. I didn’t want my brain to explode!

@brianap92 - :thanks:SO much for volunteering to organize the FE!!! :flower1:

And, a belated :welcome: to @Impromark ! We’re glad to have you and your family aboard!

Hi We are so excited about going on this cruise with the whole family for Halloween . We are looking to find out more out the fish extender gift exchange as we havnt done that before ?? Xx
Would love to do fish extender's, never done it.... Sounds like fun..

Anyone thats would like to participate in the fe here the info I need:) if you have a gty cabin we can leave it blank until you find out your cabin #:)

1.Cabin #
2.Names(+ ages for children)
3.are you celebrating anything while on board?
4.any allergies?
5.favorite characters

What ive done in the past is create excel spreadsheets and with all this information and organize everyone into even groups. I like to try and close groups out at 10 cabins. When one group fills up i will start another and so on. To give everyone enough time to know who is in their groups and start making gifts Ill put a deadline of Sept 1st. around that time i usually try to follow up with everyone and see if they are still participating to finalize lists and post the final lists after that. Since this is a longer cruise i like to create a delivery schedule to stretch out deliveries throughout the cruise. I also put a journal outside the room with the delivery schedule and cabin #s(no names) come cruise time. If you guys have any questions let me know:)[/QUOTE]

Hello Cruisers!
My family and I are super excited to be joining the October 2018 Halloween on the High Seas cruise. This is our 2nd Disney Cruise, and first time on the Fantasy.
Looking forward to cruising with you all!

Brianap92- can you pm me. I can’t seem to figure out how to do that. Then I can reply with our info, Thanks!

Hi everyone!

I think the OP of this thread, who was new to the DIS, has dropped off (or stepped away) from the boards as he/she has not been active since this past June. I had hoped that we could update the first post with a DIS member “roll call” of cruisers and other information. I reached out to a Moderator about it, and the only solution will be to close this thread and start a new one. There will be a link to the new thread in the last post of this one. And, I’ll put a link back to this thread in the first post of the new thread in case anyone needs to refer back to this one. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter