October 4, 2018 Bermuda out of NYC

Donna3271

DIS Veteran
Hi All!!!
Anyone else going? This will be our 10th Disney Cruise. I may try to squeeze a short one in over Easter so we will be platinum for this one.

So far, just me and my 2 girls, and my mother. GIRL TRIP! My son has football, and will not miss it. My husband will stay home with him.

We are booked!! We are not 100% sure we will keep the reservation for various reasons. I wanted to book as soon as it was announced so I won't have any regrets :) - We are three couples as of now. For hubby and me, this will be our 8th DCL cruise.

YAY! Hope you make it!!! Welcome! It is a popular cruise! No 4A's available as of now! So glad I booked one while it was available!

We are booked on this one, too! Can't wait! Only a handful of staterooms left last time I looked. We are looking forward to a new port, and new itinerary, a new destination, and no flights! We are coming from CT, and my daughter will be 13 when we sail.

We are booked on this one, too! Can't wait! Only a handful of staterooms left last time I looked. We are looking forward to a new port, and new itinerary, a new destination, and no flights! We are coming from CT, and my daughter will be 13 when we sail.

OMG! My twin girls with be 13 as well!!! They can hang in the club!!! We are in North Jersey, so are driving as well. My girls have off that Friday and Monday (private School), so I am going to send them to school until 12 on Wed (drive right to the port). they miss only one day of school!

OMG! My twin girls with be 13 as well!!! They can hang in the club!!! We are in North Jersey, so are driving as well. My girls have off that Friday and Monday (private School), so I am going to send them to school until 12 on Wed (drive right to the port). they miss only one day of school!
My daughter will go to school on Weds full day, but miss Thurs, Fri, and Tues. It's a little dicey, but hey! lol

Hi! We just booked today. Disney lovers, APholders & DVC, but this will be our first cruise. My daughter will be 3 1/2 and I think she'll love the club. Can't wait!

Welcome!! We more or less booked for the same reasons :)

Hi! We just booked today. Disney lovers, APholders & DVC, but this will be our first cruise. My daughter will be 3 1/2 and I think she'll love the club. Can't wait!

Same here :) - Disney lovers, DVC members and AP holders!! Welcome!

The Magic will be PERFECT for your family since your DD is so small! The bigger ship can be overwhelming. She is my all-time favorite ship!!! You will LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

DH and I will be on this sailing as well! So happy to not have to fly in for this cruise!

This will be our first cruise and Disney vacation. DD is 7 and DS is 2. My parents are coming as well. So nice not to have to fly! We are looking forward to it

This will be our first Disney Cruise although we have been to Disney World several times. My husband and I will be traveling with our twin 13 year old boys, our 19 year old son and his girlfriend. We welcome any suggestions from the experienced Disney cruisers. Thank you in advance.

This will be our first Disney Cruise although we have been to Disney World several times. My husband and I will be traveling with our twin 13 year old boys, our 19 year old son and his girlfriend. We welcome any suggestions from the experienced Disney cruisers. Thank you in advance.

This will be our first cruise and Disney vacation. DD is 7 and DS is 2. My parents are coming as well. So nice not to have to fly! We are looking forward to it

Welcome to the Disboards and your first DCL cruise. The Magic was our very first DCL cruise back in 2001. This will be our 8th I believe. We have loved all of them. Start reading/browsing the DCL forum too for any hints/tips too.

Hi. All set for my second cruise on the Magic. So excited! Husband and my 3 sons.

Hi - This will be our 6th DC - first time to Bermuda. Excited for a new destination. We will be bringing our two girls 12 and 15 from Norhern Jersey. Would love any ideas on great things to do in Bermuda.

Hi - This will be our 6th DC - first time to Bermuda. Excited for a new destination. We will be bringing our two girls 12 and 15 from Norhern Jersey. Would love any ideas on great things to do in Bermuda.

Our first time in Bermuda too. I have heard it's beautiful Will soon start exploring excursions for Bermuda.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts