October 4, 2018 Bermuda out of NYC

HI! Do you think there will be a Halloween party as I don't see it listed on the cruise activities, trying to figure out if we need costumes! Thanks!

HI! Do you think there will be a Halloween party as I don't see it listed on the cruise activities, trying to figure out if we need costumes! Thanks!
Yes. There will be. Maps will be left in the cabin of trick or treat stations (usually about 10) with bags (these bags are small, we often bring our own). The last trick or treat station will be on deck 9 culminating with a dance party. Trick or treat is usually around 4.

FUN! I am actually going to call DCL today to see if they know what day/time) so I plan plan accordingly. If my memory serves me correct, trick or treat is usually around 4ish. They give out PLENTY OF CANDY! I'll report back if they know they time and date (probably won't, but I will call anyway).

Last edited:
Also... A party in the atrium around 7ish and parties in the kids clubs in the evening and for adults as well. People for the most part keep their costumes VERY Disney friendly!

Last edited:
We were on a DCL Halloween cruise about three years ago. We did not dress up but might consider it this time. The Atrium party was great!!

Yes. There will be. Maps will be left in the cabin of trick or treat stations (usually about 10) with bags (these bags are small, we often bring our own). The last trick or treat station will be on deck 9 culminating with a dance party. Trick or treat is usually around 4.

FUN! I am actually going to call DCL today to see if they know what day/time) so I plan plan accordingly. If my memory serves me correct, trick or treat is usually around 4ish. They give out PLENTY OF CANDY! I'll report back if they know they time and date (probably won't, but I will call anyway).
Thanks. It would be great to know the day!

Hi all! Booked on this cruise and can't wait! Long time since I have been on the boards. Anyone know if Georgette Snoddy belongs to this group? I need to speak with her about an ornament exchange group she has joined. Thanks for your help! Ginny

Similar to the FE, there is also a candy exchange for this group. If you are interested, you bring candy from your area to share with others. We have small groups of 5-7 cabins (including yours). You bring candy for those other cabins and get candy from those cabins. I will close the list at 45 days. If you are interested you can pm me the following info:
your name; number of people in your cabin; your cabin number; your email address so I can email your list to you.

We were debating what to do. Three couples (two men "might golf" but are booked anyway for now). We went ahead and booked the transfers for Horseshoe Bay beach (1st day) - wondering if we want to stay more, can we take our own transportation back. Will find out when we board. Also went ahead and booked the Island Drive (BR19?) for the second day. Getting Close!

Aww! What is the site called
I cannot post the info here or I will get banned (again). And being you are new to the disboards, I cannot pm you an information. You need to have at least 10 posts before you can send or receive a private message. (there is a place on the disboards where you can post ten random messages to get over that point). But think big social media site the most people use. then search the cruise dates.

We are driving from CT. Can anyone recommend a place to park?
You can park right at the Pier (88), BUT they do not accept advanced reserved parking reservations. It is first come, first serve. The Magic will be coming in from a 7 night Canada cruise, so there will be a lot of parking turn around (and the Magic is a smaller ship). You should ABSOLUTELY be fine getting a space BUT... Just in case... There are many garages in the area (walking distance), just have a backup plan.

I've done this before... Easy peasy, no stress.

Tomorrow.....is the day......

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Cruise and Bon Voyage to all. Have a great time. Come back and tell us what you thought :)

The weather seems to be cooperating - leaving, arriving and in Bermuda!!!! All good!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!