October Meet

tinkerbarb

Universal Fan Club Card Guidance Counselor
Sounds like lots of us will be at WDW in October. I will be there for a long weekend, Oct 26-29. We are going for food and wine festi. DVCMickey might be there too!! I would LOVE to set up a meet for us all to go to WWTBAM together. It would be great if we had a meet during MNSSHP too. Oh yea, and PINS too. hehehe

I'll be scheduling my trip as soon as they announce the date of the AP Event for the 100 Years Kickoff. In 1999 I booked my trip to be there on October 1st, drove all the way to the airport to pick up my tickets, and arrived home to find my AP invitation in the mailbox for October 9th. grrrrr. (so I just had to sacrifice, cash in some FF miles, and arrange to be there on both the 1st AND the 9th. yeahhhh)

A freind and I will be in WDW at the same time you are would love to meet.

Paula:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My DH amd I will be there from November 3 - 10 .
Hope to meet some DIS people!
Penny
Mainepinpal

:bounce: yeah a pin meet:bounce:
Will be at CB from October 23-27 and in FL until the 30th. Just let us know the time and place and we will be there.

:bounce: :bounce: First Meet!!! Yeah!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I'll be there from Oct 24-Nov 3 and would be interested. I have a pin friend arriving on the 28th, who also may be interested in a meet.

John and I will be down from Oct 24th until the 31st late at night.
Hope to see some of you guys.

I know that I'll be there with my fiancee that weekend... however, we're probably not going to be available that Saturday, as we're getting married at the Disney Wedding Chapel that morning. If you happen to see a wedding reception at the United Kingdom Lower Terrace around 8pm-ish, feel free to wave hello to the bride and groom.
Love to make a pin trade meet sometime after the 27th though... :D
Rob

There is another post about a meet in Oct from Zayne's dad. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Daber I think you need to extend your vacation again. Shirley ha ha.

So, you'll be the bride and groom wearing lanyards?

Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter